Rs250 track toy/ring car £7k 320bhp

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Nutty, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Just testing the water to see if anyone would like to give my toy a new home.

Has done many track days in my ownership including 2 ring trips. 2 spa trips. Many days at Donington/Cadwell/snet and various other tracks!

She’s a 2010 in black, I bought it with a tap in the drivers rear 1/4, she’s on the register as cat c I believe...have pics of damage it wasn’t that bad. Me and a mate fixed it up and been boosting ever since! Repair isn’t perfect but it was only ever going to be a track car for me so show finish wasn’t really on my priority list!
    It’s a cup model with nav and aircon.
    Has a half cage in the rear. Pair of mirco buckets with sparco harnesses up front. Dash and door cards have been left in. Wanted to be able to drive to tracks in reasonable comfort!
    Running CL pads on the front and ds2500 on the rear with cup discs. High boiling point fluid
    Cambelt service and bits all done last year, oil changes after 2 track days
    Had a new decent set of plugs from rs tuning when they did the map - made 320bhp
    Got nankang ns2-r tyres on that have only done a couple of days work.
    Also a set of spare wheels tibor with Michelin pilot sport 4s on included
    Has got a Wagner tuning intercooler and a de cat. Only ever run on high octane fuel
    Standard interior will come with the car too
    Got my eye on the next track toy- and rwd!
    Any questions let me know

Pics from my phone are too big to upload so if you want some pics let me know

DTB likes this.
  2. Mileage- that would help. From memory it’s done about 58k.

3. I'm allergic to cats mate.

Be a decent for someone I'm sure

4. Pictures on your advert would massively improve your chances of a sale.

5. Location of the car and pictures please?

6. Keep getting errors when I try. If you pm me your number I’ll send some pics on WhatsApp. I’m in Melton Mowbray

7. What errors are you getting?

8. Error says files are too large for the server to process

I figured people know what a black rs looks like so if were interested can send pics of mine over or can come to next track day and see it...I’ll be at the ring in it at Easter (unless is sells!) and then Bedford 10may

9. @Nutty you doing the Touristfahrten or the trackday on the Tuesday

10. Doing the track day, will do a few laps on the gp circuit and plenty of viewing! But probally only go out on the Tuesday! Anyone else going?

11. There's a group of us going for the trackday, we are leaving on the Sunday@ 08.20, euro-tunnel and returning on Wednesday.
    i have hired a house for us https://secure.booking.com/myreserv...ea6642e2b3e2a615b9;auth_key=g6VpuJQtS8fj08RF&

we might do a lap or two, will depend on how busy it is

12. Ah nice. Yeah gets a bit busy around Easter. I just hope the weather is kind to us!! We’re going out sat morning. There’s 17 of us going, think 6 booked on the track day. Staying in our usual haunt in Adenau. I’ll look out for you. If you can’t see the megane it’s becuse I’ve been talked into taking my gran turismo....could happen....defiantly possibly maybe lol

13. yes i think its going to be mayhem there if the weather is good, if it's busy i think we will be watching at some of the vantage points around the track.
    I think there's 3 of my group that have never been around there :expressionless:

14. Is this still available?

15. SOLD