RS250 Exhaust video (Center box chop)

Discussion in 'Megane Media' started by nick197, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Nice isnt it especially when it lets out a massive explosion once every so often
    best one i had was in the centre of scarborough busy afternoon down some tight buildings sounded like a gun ,made some people jump

2. Haha, it is good fun :smile:

3. Nice! Sounds like my 265 in sport mode, would be great to hear mine with a midbox chop!

4. nice pops, it does really sound like a 265 in a sport mode, but i've thought u had the rear box choped not the center box... Anyway the way you hold the shifter drives me nuts, gotta lead the shifter with a firm wrist up top not push and pull, geez.. :smile:

5. So it's just the middle box you had removed nick?

6. And any other mods?

7. Did this in my Clio, made a huge difference - really need to get round to doing it in the meg!

8. Yep just the mid box has been removed, Only other mod is Pipercross panel filter. :smile:

9. So as far as volume.. Rate the standard one out of ten then this out of ten? I'm nervous about exhaust mods lol

10. Well worth it, there a little increase in sound inside the car, especially on over run, but it still sound like its factory. My friends have told me how nice it sound driving off, poppin and crackling

11. Mr turner if ur ever in the birmingham area i can show you mine

12. Cheers Ryan, I might be at Kingswinford this week!

13. Thats even closer to me.

14. Nice, I'll find out what day and pm you

15. Sound mate, no problem