RS250 ECUmaster, Loom, Wiring

Discussion in 'Electrical & Interior - Security, ICE, Wiring Loom' started by Jordan Moyle, Jan 16, 2023.

1. Hi guys,

I'm looking to fit a Black ECUmaster. Has anyone got any experience going down this route? Also has anyone got any diagrams for the existing looms, ideally the connectors at the end. So I could begin to work out the connections needed, pin to pin, to make a harness to plug into the ECUmaster. There are Plug and play options, best seems from Sebi Motorsport, but the wait is a few months.

Would appreciate any help!!

Thanks

2. How far are you planning on taking the car spec and what are you using it for?
    Wouldn’t of thought a stand-alone ecu was necessary until you got to big turbo race spec stuff really.

3. I don’t disagree, the reason this started is because I had an electrical fault we couldn’t put our finger on. As you can often be chasing your tail I thought start fresh. Is it overkill for the moment, I’m prepping the car for the new cooksport Renault series. Will keep it low at 300bhp or so, this whole issue started from a blown bottom end and some fire ha! But after a year or two racing at that level I’ll then be looking to forge and go big turbo, so the platform will already be in place.

4. hi there
    I am going to install ecumaster in megane 2 rs, I am going to manufacture the entire engine installation, the original ecu is not worth controlling the mixture, I have a g25 550, I want several maps, flexfuel, I will continue to maintain the turbosmart eboost 2 turbo controller, the protocols from can you have to choose from clio in mrs2

5. The guys that built the n4 Mégane deemed it necessary to go to standalone Ecu and that wasn't pushing any big numbers.

6. I've just had an Ecumaster Black fitted on my R26. Had a patch loom made by the guy that fitted it. I'd recommend getting one from Sebi, he's stuff seems amazing quality and will be right.
    I've some weird issues. No cruise control and headlights auto turn on but don't turn off. Again, Sebi knows Renaults and Ecumaster so if possible,.remote map/sat up

7. I am going to make the wiring from 0, surely Sebi will program the car, I think you can put cruise control, I am not sure since I will place the double map on that button