Rs tuning group buy

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by Nunez20, May 7, 2015.

1. Anyone interested in getting a stage 1 done at RS, rang today and it was £450. I am sure they will do a discount if we can get a few people together. I just work 2 mins from them so if people are interested I will go and talk to them

2. Not a stage 1 but possibly date dependant, not sure if Paul will do a group buy again so soon though, thought there was one a few weeks/ month or so ago

3. I'll do it for stage 2? Think it was £100 pounds off last time?

4. i'll do a stage two as well

5. Ah ok did not know they had one so recently. I will ring him tomorrow and ask

6. I got you guys £50 off per map.

7. emc

emc

Would be keen to get a map too, but not until next month.

8. Same here. I'm keen

9. Tried to ring today but did not get an answer will try again monday

10. Looking for map in July so interested in group buy. Stage 1 for now

11. I'm interested! Just need my new gearbox and clutch first haha

12. Last time I was down with Clio and a friend with an R26 we both got £50 off just for shits and giggles. Doesn't need a group buy, just ask.

No skin off his nose, only takes him an hour anyway.

13. Any updates?

14. Coun t me in

15. Count me in as well

16. I'm in as long as it's not this month. 3 stag dos in 3 weeks has left me financially crippled.

17. I would be interested if he can do the remote map option for me as part of the Group Buy as I am in N.Ireland :smile:

18. I went and saw them today they will do £100 off for 10 ppl but he does not want time wasters so prob need to pay a small deposit each once we get 10. Don't have to do them at he same time and they can be delayed a month or so but not like 6 months or anything. Pm me if you are good with this and I will make a list of names and sort money once we get to 10

19. 1) me
    2)duke2
    3)rory265

20. I can ask

21. I would definitely pay up for the group buy if he can discount the remote mapping offer for my 265, let me know.

Thanks

22. ]1) me
    2)duke2
    3)rory265
    4) keikei

23. Damn. I'm there today having a remap and sports cat fitted. Never mind. Will post later the results.

24. Hi,

I just spoke to him and he wont do it off remote maps

25. That's disappointing, thanks for asking.

26. I'm up for it if it can be delayed till July/ August

27. I'm hoping people on page 1 wanting a map sees this, been desperate for one for a while now

28. Count me in, but like jjones July/August would be better for me too!

29. Put me down Im looking at getting a intercooler upgrade as well.

30. What did you make?

31. 254bhp. Couldn't make anymore due to either a poor turbo or actuator... :worried: but 254bhp is alright with 60lb ft torque gains... Found out the file I had on previously didn't really do anything.

Feel like I have wasted money on sports cat and intercooler. But suppose it's ready for better gains in the future.

33. Still need to check with my insurance company but can't see it being a big problem. What are the average % gains?

34. Hybrid turbo time with a forge actuator.

35. Yeah I agree. Lol. Save save save. :smile:

36. just a small note check your insurance companies as mine wont cover any mods!!!, time to cancel and head elsewhere I think

37. 250 turbo i'd go with (well have just not fitted it yet!) no point in spending the extra on a hybrid unless your getting forged rods at a minimum as well

38. out of interest where is the best place to get a 250 turbo from?

39. It wouldn't be hard to test if the actuator is faulty?

40. I've not tested it. And Paul didn't either so...