Sponsored By:  

RS Day at Oulton Park 25th August

Discussion in 'Track Days & Track Driving' started by Losi_8_boy, Mar 12, 2015.

1. I'll probably be there .. Not booked yet tho

2. Booked mine last month soon as it was released, looking forward to it :smile:

3. Cool. I'll be staying over Monday as its 3 hour drive for me

4. I was tempted by this one - have a few mates nearby so its one of the easier ones down south for me to maybe attend.

Do these usually fill up quickly guys?

Would be great to attend a proper RS day, meet and trackday in one go!

5. Yeah there's a few lads stopping over from CS too, I reckon a couple of beers and a curry are in order!

6. Bump.. Just booked. How big are the garages fit two cars in?

7. any R's going to this?

8. These are usually great days as Renault keep the numbers low.

Will pop over to watch certainly but not sure if I will book this.

9. Im doing the Renault one at Bedford next month but if theres a few R's going to this then i think il give it ago.

10. The garages are pretty big And are doubles with a separate door into each side

11. There's a few meganes going don't know about r's don't be a snob lol join us

12. Just booked on :smiley:

13. Looking forward to this, lot of lads off Cs attending too.

14. How many can the garages fit? Two?

15. Yeah easily, there massive up there

16. I've booked a garage with the sheep

You got one booked Glen ?

17. Last year there were giving away all the ones that hadn't been booked

18. Yup me and Daniel are sharing one

19. Oh yes we are haha, should be a good day man

20. Yea they do that on all track days .. Just means you have to get there for 7:00am to get one tho

If you've booked one you can arrive at 8:30

The garages are 2 together there , is it in your name Glen ? I will email MSV and get mine and yours put together so we are together

21. Sweet... Yeah in my name mate. Do it

22. ianplymouth

ianplymouth RSM Club Member

anybody know how many places are left.

Also are there any staying over the night before, it's a 5 hour journey and 270 miles for me and i ain't driving up in the morning, any recommendation's.

23. ohhh im very tempted by this, i attended a msv oulton park trackday with my mazda a few months back it was great, especially my laps with the instructor. id love to see how my megan rs compares on the same track.

as others have said the garrages are a good size for two cars, however unless its raining theres no real need to have one, but it woulds be nice lol

24. ianplymouth

See you there, just booked.

Now i need to find somewhere to stay

25. Young Arthur and his son Martin (sunnylin) will be staying over they will know somewhere mate

26. ianplymouth

cheers, i will see if i can find something in this country this time :wink:

Donington is full after all that, have asked to be put on the reserve list :mad:

27. So you've booked a room and no track day lol

28. ianplymouth

Yes, how else would you do it :wink:

29. Booked up for this too. Any recommendations for a b&b?

30. ianplymouth

Hi Gee
    you thinking of B&B, hotel or pub, i am looking at the moment, do you need breakfast/evening meal ??? trying to find somewhere with a few rooms is a bit of a problem

31. PM Young Arthur or his son Martin (sunnylin) they often stay over that way mate, they will be able to give you details

32. tempted to book onto this myself, only just picked up my megane cup this last weekend and enjoying it alot!

oulton is local'ish to me about 30/45 mins away, there are plenty of hotels and bnbs available guys have a look around delemere or frodsham.

33. Can't wait for this, I'm stopping in premier inn iirc, same one as Losi boy 8 (Glenn)

34. Just booked on this, will be my first car track day :smiley:

35. Wont be doing this one,as i am doing Oulton on the 18th,and Anglesea,on the 19th.

36. Your joking Arthur , I've only booked on cos you have

37. Hi Steve. I never booked this,only the two I mentioned.

38. Martin and a couple of others are doing Anglesea with me,but can't do Oulton,as they will only have just got back from Hols.

39. Would be nice to get everyone together,for Cadwell Sept/Oct time though.