275 RS 275 remap

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by Cristian B, May 18, 2017.

1. So, is there someone who has had their 275 remaped and working?
    Because i have not heard about one, and my car runs like shit

2. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

There was a guy in the fb group that had his done yesterday, made 320bhp and 360lbsft

3. Had mine done, no issues at all, love it

4. Dyno?
    No missfire at the limiter?

5. Yes mapped at RS Tuning, no misfires, dyno'd and all healthy.

6. Who mapped it for you?

7. Also rst, but via the rstuner since i live in sweden.

8. Well have you got i touch with them to discuss this? I am sure they will sort you out....

9. Nope, ive been in contact for over a year, 6 tunes and still no gains and missfire

10. Strange, well in that case if I was you I would simply request my money back.

11. Nah, i still want to have a proper remap, k-tec tried their luck aswell but could not even read the ecu..
    What power are you running and what mods?

12. I made 300bhp with decat and panel filter. Can't remember the torque figure right now.

That is running 97 RON fuel though as that is the best we get in N.Ireland.

13. Yeah Thats what you would expect..
    Im running
    3"turboback decat
    Airtec stage2 intercooler
    K-tec induction
    98fuel
    Made 290 on two different dynos just to be sure..
    Very nice to have a 15hp gain worth 3000€

14. Full diagnostics not show anything wrong?

15. ianplymouth

ianplymouth RSM Club Member

Mine is running 315hp and 345 ftlb torque, 2.75in turbo back Scorpion ohh and i have a charge cooler :laughing:

And its only a 250

16. No, no faultcodes nothing

Yes as the above car that is what to expect, so i still lack of 25hp, and that is a noticeable amount,

At first when i told Paul that i dont feel any difference between the stock map and remap he said i was expecting miracles from a remap. After dyno he says crap fuel, we dont have such thing in sweden so thats impossible, went to a second dyno with same result 290hp/430nm.
    On stock map it made 275hp/400nm
    And we cant figure out where to go next..
    So if someone else has tuned via rstuner i would like to see your logs :smile:

atomcccp03 likes this.
  17. Can u send me your log's?
    Stock and tune?. Email via pn.

18. Hahaha )))) How familiar is it to me. I have a lot of VCI rstuning LOGs from Paul MAPs. Also from other tuning maps too.