Rs 250 engine wiring diagram

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by Wmrs250, May 12, 2014.

1. Has anyone got an engine wiring diagram or pics of the front without a bumper on, I noticed some of my connections are cut after an accident and the plugs have fell off, also after removing the battery cover there is a live feed that is insulated but has nothing connected to it, does anyone know if it's suppose to be like that

2. There are cinnectors unused in every version of megane, but that should not be cut off... Go to your garage and check ask them what have they done...

3. I've got a few from when I fitted my intercooler but can't really see much as the front loom runs on top of the cross brace so it's hidden.

If it's of any help from memory there are two plugs on the O/S for both windscreen washer motor and another for headlight washer motor ( front motor is for the headlight washers and rear for screen ) and on the N/S you have one plug for both DRLs and a blanked off plug which I would assume is for front parking sensors which my car didn't have. On the centre of the cross brace you also have a plug for the horn.