Roof bars

Discussion in 'Megane Discussion' started by Glynn, May 18, 2014.

1. Probably not the usual thread, but I need to find a decent set, does anyone have any recommendations, I will be using it for mine and the mrs bike. Iv looked at the Thule website and others, also can any one recommend a good bike carrier to go with the bars. Been to Halfrauds. They hadn't got much of a selection.

Thanks

2. I always liked the Thule sets.

Which are you looking for them on? The 250/265 aren't actually homogenized to have roof bars, so Thule don't make a set.

3. Sorry, it's 07 225

4. also interested in this as im looking at a set to use my Thule 591 carrier with :smile:

5. I've bought a set from halfrauds... just the their own basic set and kit. and does the job. holds three bikes ok.. didn't want to pay big money on something that wont get used all the time.

[​IMG]

6. nice :smile: just the job
    how much did you pay for them m8 ?

7. Around £120 I think after you have to buy the extras like the roof mountings.. takes minutes to fit on and of.. its basic but works..

8. How does it behave when you drive it 140 mph? :tongueout:

9. Have a look out on eBay for the proper megane jobbies. They look nice! I found a set for £20! I just used the basic halfords carrier which are the same as the basic Thule

10. That's good, exactly what I'm after as well. My dad, told me stay away from the renault ones as they weren't great.

11. No complaints about mine and they've carried everything from bikes to canoes