RenFlash

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by Zappo_RS, Aug 29, 2016.

1. http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=4271&appid=12

Good morning guys! Does anyone have experience with this kit? I'd like to buy from ktec an induction kit and a turbo back or a cat back exhaust and than, use this renflash kit for renflash the ecu...but i don't know if is a good product! Advice? :disrelieved: thanks a lot :wink:

2. There are plenty of those ECU/OBD reflash kits available. Can in come handy, if you want to bring the car back to stock for whatever reason.

More important than the reflash tool is the map itself. So if I were you, I'd do some research on the actual KTR map and see how the map itself is.

3. Honestly I prefer that the map is done on the bench , at the time, but I do not know these kits is kindled the curiosity! :hushed: thanks!

4. Check out fastchip from the Netherlands. Henk is much more respected when it comes to mapping than k-tech most likely cheaper also.
    The good thing about henks rstuner is that if you pay for additional modules you can have access to other bits of the car too I.e. the abs module to turn off the tpms or adjust when the esp automatically comes on (if not a cup or r26) adjust the weight of the steering etc

Sent from my HTC Desire EYE using Tapatalk

Zappo_RS likes this.
  5. Interesting! Rstuner seems a better solution than ktec :smiley: thanks very much!

jjones82 likes this.
  6. Henk designed the interface that rstuning in Leeds use for their mobile Maps, he's been remotely tuning Renault's for years.
    Very well respected especially on the Clio forums and on the Ozzy megane forums, but never really seems to get much of a mention over here!

Sent from my HTC Desire EYE using Tapatalk

Zappo_RS likes this.
  7. matt e

matt e South East RSM Area Rep

8. During the next few months I intend to make the changes whit a new intercooler also... now beginning to inform me ! Thank you:wink: