Renaultsport Megane 275 trophy £16000

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by dansx, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Thought i would pop an advert up before ending up part ex'ing.

Its a 15 plate car registered in june 2015, has done 47.5k miles finished in pearl white with the silver trophy stickers and black 18" tibor alloys wrapped in matching cup 2 tyres all round. Really good spec car with some top options, ohlins suspension, akrapovic exhaust, R link media system with sat nav, Reverse camera, Electric folding mirrors, auto climate control.
    Has full service history the last being a major one in june along with the first mot at 45k miles. Also had new front disc's and pads, rear pads and front tyres which have around over 4mm on the front and 3mm rear still. So it wants for nothing for a good while.

The car is in great condition with no scratches or dents or kurbed wheels. Only cosmetic is front end chips which is to be expected. The interior is in excellent condition too all the leathe and alacantara in great condition.

Price is £16000 ono

any more questions or photo's please pm me.
    IMG_0561.jpg IMG_0205.jpg IMG_0326.JPG IMG_0327.JPG IMG_0409.JPG IMG_4585.jpg IMG_4589.jpg IMG_4590.JPG

Nick, Jamie230, Lewis and 1 other person like this.
  2. PM'd

3. LDZ

LDZ

Very nice. Where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Doncaster

LDZ likes this.
  5. My old one, well looked after and a good car. Best of luck with the sale :smile:

Let's hope she goes to a good home!

6. Still for sale.

7. jesus thats cheap

8. I agree, just a bit on the low side.

9. too cheap, brings the value of others down if people start to see them figures

10. Massive want

11. LDZ

LDZ

Been a few for sale at these prices and taking awhile to shift privately.

Cars that are ‘too cheap’ sell straight away.

This car priced at 13k would sell straight away, you could then argue it was too cheap :smile:

Trying to sell a car so I can view this one, so I’m bias the other way as suppose to you lot that own the same cars and want them to be worth more :wink:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Can’t be that cheap unfortunately as no one wants to pay up.

Feirny and -Jamie- like this.
  13. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

It's near enough 4 years old with ~50k, price doesn't seem that far off when you look at it that way.

It is a poor time of year to sell granted, give it a couple months and it might go for a couple K more.

14. Exactly. The car is worth what someone is willing to pay.

15. Is this available?

16. Feirny

Feirny RSM Admin

Yes he still has it.

17. What he said^^ still here

18. Ok,

Will send you a PM shortly