Renault Sport Nut

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by Pagey3103, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Hi everyone,

i have been a member on the MS website and so not completely new but considering I never introduced myself there I thought this is a second chance to give an introduction.

The main thing I thought I would raise is I prefer to look at and admire RS models (and other hot hatches) rather than super cars or hypercars.

Don't get me wrong i still love Pagani's and Lambos but renault sport has a certain essence about it...

Si

2. Just joined mate

3. Welcome along

4. Hi Si,

I agree with you to a certain extent, always have my eye on spotting an rs, more interesting than seeing some rich guy in his overpriced ferrari making a statement about how much money he has.

5. Stevie

Stevie Events Coordinator

Hello and welcome

6. Welcome bud

7. That's it dean, I've owned this car for a year now and I've noted that all types of people stop to admire it- old people, young couples, families and kids. Never owned anything like it ..... It's great!

8. Daz

Daz

Welcome along fella!

9. Welcome!

10. Tess Tickle

Tess Tickle Banned

You like renaults more than super cars....Definitely a complete nut that's for sure.

11. Do you have anything positive to say at all?!:wink: