Renault sport megane 175 dci

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Hughzy175, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Hi guys, time has come to sell my red Renault megane dci 175.

Car is no longer on a private plate, original plate being DG57 HSF

This car has everything but the lux pack on it so it has the following:

Xenon lights

Climate control

Cruise control

Full black leather Recaro bucket seats

Performance suspension springs ( only fitted due to not willing to pay the price for 1 standard spring for the price of 4 performance springs) will confirm brand at a later date.

10 months mot and is still taxed and insured even though it's not in use.

3 previous owners.

Car has only covered a little over 78,000 miles and was last serviced may this year. Recent had brembo disks and pads fitting on the front and new pads on the rear.

car is fitted with top of the range michelin pilot sport 3 tyres all 4 with plenty of tread

Interior is in superb condition and the seats are one of my favourite parts of the car. Will come with parrot hands free installed and aux input professionally installed.

There are a few bits that are letting the car down though I just havnt got round to sorting them:

The wheels are in need of a refurb as they have scuffs and kerb markings.

Small dent in passenger door down to everyone's night mare of parking in a supermarket but not really noticeable.

And lastly on the nearside fog light surround the paint has worn off slightly where it's rubbed something. Approx 20mm, other then that the paint work is in great condition due to the car being super guarded from out the factory and due to it having a first stage cut on the paint work with a good polish and wax only last year (re nge michli waxed regularly).

As I said I am in the process of private plate change off the car so need to wait till this process has completed before final sale.

In all a great car with top spec and I think you'll struggle to find one with same spec and mileage.

I'm looking for £4,500 but i am open to sensible offers.

Any questions please do message me or ring me on 07707350001 and I an send pictures or request.

Cheers Tom

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. few pictures

pictures

Attached Files:

3. more pictures

Attached Files: