Renault Megane RS250 Cup (£6,900 ono)

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Jonathan Garner, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Renault Megane RS250 Cup, 2010, 61 plate, white, leather seats, 92,250 will go up slightly as still used a weekend car, 19 inch steev diamond cut wheels, full service history with all main dealer stamps other than one, recently had a lot of work done to the car in the last 2 months with receipts for proof - cam belt, water pump, pulleys and tentioners, spark plugs, full service, front pads Brembo, full oil change, brake fluid flush, two drop links, two anti rotation links, bottom engine mount, powerflex top engine mount insert, hunter wheel alignment, 2 brand new front tyres - Dunlop Sport Maxx RT2 one of the best road tyres cost £300. Issues are that there's an airbag light on since I changed the seats out and the back and forward positioning is now not working. This is an easy fix. Also there's a slight click/knock when setting off and braking. It's most likely a ball joint which is worn. I've spent around £1,500 + on the car in the last 2 months. I paid £6,900 for it a couple of months back I'm looking to get the same back which I think is fair considering how much I've spent on it but will consider reasonable offers. It's been one of the best performance cars I've owned with it's mechanical limited slip differential it goes round corners like nothing else for the price. Once these few small niggly issues are sorted this will be absolutely perfect after all the work I've already had done to it. If you're interested get in touch, my name's Jonathan (07923177279) I'm based in Manchester. Apologies for multiple posts. I couldn't edit after 5 mins of posting and don't know how to delete the others.

Attached Files: