Renault Megane Mk3 RS250/265 Reyland Motorsport 355mm Brake Disc Upgrade Kit.

Discussion in 'Car Parts For Sale' started by Clivew, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Renault Megane Mk3 RS250/265 Reyland Motorsport 355mm Brake Disc Upgrade Kit.

20200117_123209.jpg IMG_1937.JPG
    20191119_183744.jpg 20191119_183707.jpg

These Reyland Motorsport front brake conversion features 355x28mm two-piece discs and Reyland billet CNC machined alloy bells. Designed for cars equipped with Brembo 4 pot calipers and 340mm discs. The kit is supplied with all required parts including discs with J hook grooves, black bells, billet one piece caliper spacers, longer bolts and AP Racing disc to bell bolts.

These are a direct replacement for the OE 340mm x 26mm one piece discs, and allow better brake torque and improved heat management due to the larger and thicker disc. They also weigh approx the same as the standard discs, even though they are thicker and bigger diameter. The OE discs are 9.6kg each, these Reyland discs, bells and caliper spacers are 9.7kg each.

Another big benefit is these discs have proper internal cooling channels, which act like a fan and draw air into the centre of the disc, radiating it outwards, cooling the disc from within. The standard discs have internal stantions which do not do this. The J hook design also improves pad cleaning, and dissipates pad gassing more efficiently than non grooved discs, or the CUP grooved discs.

These discs have done approx 1000 miles, and I'm only selling them as I'm selling the car and fitting the original discs back on, so the car is OEM. I lightly skimmed the discs on a surface grinder to bring the surface finish back to new, and to help bed-in new pads.

Shipping is included in the price, and will be with UPS on a 1 day service.

Price - £350.00

Located in Bedford, 07767 316370, clivewalpole@gmail.com

2. Sold.