Reg plate rs08 meg

Discussion in 'Other For Sale' started by Itsme, Jan 27, 2014.

1. I have recently had my car written off and have managed to remove the plate rs08 meg which is currently on retention certificate I'm looking for around £900 I'm open to offers. I have paid the fees so the plate is ready to transfer straight another car.
    if your interested contact me on 07979250266
    I also have a Pioneer Avh 2400bt double din stereo which I bought 6 months before it has all the surrounds to fit a mk2 megane looking for 150 as cost me 400

Thanks

Phil

2. I'm willing to take offers on this plate will look good on ant rs meg since I have no intention of buying another it will sit on retention for a while

Phil

3. Shame mines 56 :'(

4. Theres one on ebay fa57 ren that i wanted but mines 07

5. There was RS02 JON on the bay but its on a Astra now why an Astra guess his name is jon :'(

6. Lol I'd love one but can't find anything I like that's not 5000 plus

7. uploadfromtaptalk1391983591419.jpg

8. Looked good till some women drove right up back of it broke my heart

9. V nice bad luck I'd be gutted I nearly cried when someone made me pick between kerb or head on needed to refurb two wheels only had the car a month or so

10. Newreg has some good cheapish ones

they have one id like
    mr51mth
    mr smith

but out of my price range

11. rs02jon was £599 on dvla site or £899 on the bay someone profiteering on that!! Damb santa should have got me it!! guess i was a naughty boy!!
    got my lad GO02CHY for his 17th birthday (last name gooch) for £350 bargain :-)

12. I got one for my missus a year or so ago thats b12 jkf birthday and initials she loves was similar price

13. I'd be prepared to lower price considerably as don't want this hanging around just bear in mind cost me 105 to remove from the bloody car before it was scrapped

14. I was looking for a plate last month and found RT08 MEG for a very reasonable £179 on a site. Not as good as RS but RT could be Renault Team. Still for sale, quite tempted!

15. 179 is cheap like you say not really rs I'm looking at getting around 500 for mine

16. How much was it to put on retention? Gunna try sell my lads GY07BAD but needs taking off

17. 120 to put on retention that's only for a year aswell

18. I'll try this again would anyone be interested in offering 350 for this plate I'm sure good investment for one of your meganes defiantly makes car look that little bit more special

phil

19. I think a name specific plate is a great investment, I bought F9RBY for £600, but had it on 6 of my cars and will do for another 30 years of motoring :wink:

ps. Surname is Furby (yes.... like the toy haha)