1. My Megane now on 80,000 miles had it since about 11-13,000miles. It’s my daily car, looking to do some trackdays next year and winding down as a daily car, it’s 2014. Starting to get bit old for daily. Question is, does front strut brace make any difference? Does rear ARB make any difference, and what suspension upgrade would people recommend? Would consider anything from new cup suspension to anything else. would mainly be road car but with trackdays in mind. Also got K-Tec sports exhaust recently as original one broke in half. Good upgrade, my engine standard apart from K&N air filter and exhaust, now producing 291 hp with rise in torque. Any feedback greatly received.

2. My opinion. Certainly, your Meg had 10 years now, but it had been your daily car. Without track days or very hard driving, I doubt your chasis had been weakened because the hard use. At least, not enough to need reinforcement. So, I would forget the strut brace or rear ARB and would go to a decent suspension, according your driving and budget. I mean, maybe economically I can fit a set of the best suspension in the world, but if these are over my driving capacity, worth they? A decent coilovers with camber plates and, obviously, a good geometry make your car very capable and funny. But this is my opinion, and think this topic is very personal.
    Let us know your choice anyway!:wink:

3. Spend some cash on good brakes discs and proper pads and take it from there...

manugtt likes this.
  4. Cheers for feedback gents, have done a few trackdays but last one was about 2 1/2 years ago. As said looking to do some next year so just wanting to get the car as good as can be, if I’m going to be keeping it a while.