REDUCED!!! Very low mileage LY 275 trophy on ohlins for SALE

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Corey101, Aug 21, 2023.

1. Low mileage Liquid yellow 275 trophy ohlins

Hi everyone I’m considering selling my immaculate, extremely low mileage Liquid yellow
    275 trophy. Il list the spec below, I genuinely believe this to be the lowest mileage and best condition example left in the U.K!

25,503 miles

No: 057

Possibly could rise by 30-40 miles but that’s it

Liquid yellow in excellent condition garaged and only covered just over 1k in the 2 years i have owned it

Trophy r speed lines gloss black with Michelin ps4s tyres, rears nearly new, fronts half worn

Winmax front pads with new genuine discs

Wagner intercooler

Akrapovic front pipe, k tec sports cat with standard trophy akropoviv titanium cat back system

K tec induction kit

K tec re map

Original factory fitted ohlins suspension

Rs monitor

Millers nano drive engine oil
    Full service history
    Both factory keys

Always washed by myself using snow foam and the 2 bucket method, paintwork was clay barred and 2 stage machine polished around 18 months ago, then sealed with auto finesse illusion wax, topped up with wax based quick detailing sprays after every wash, then paintwork cleansed by hand and wax re applied every 6 months.

Iv taken it to k tec myself for all upgrades since I have owned her they have also serviced the car.

Also I originally purchased the car at k tec too, so you can imagine just how excellent of a condition it is.

I had taken the car off the road for just over the last year, just put her through its mot sailed through no advisories. While it was off the road I made sure it was started, warmed up and driven around our private close for 5 minutes or so once every 4-6 weeks just taking mainly the steering components, through their full range of motion to avoid any issues associated with with not driving a car for extended periods, im very anal like that.

I would confidently say it really is the very best example of a LY 275 left in the country

I’m looking for around £25k Ono

REDUCED to £23.5k for quick sale!!

This is a car that will only appreciate, there’s less than 10 left in the uk in this colour with this factory spec. Grab yourself an investment!

Pictures available via WhatsApp, FB messenger, or once I get to a desktop i will try again to upload them

Thank you corey

2. Pictures added! IMG_7450.jpeg

3. IMG_7449.jpeg

Attached Files:

4. Y

5. sent you a PM

6. Has this now been sold Corey?

Corey101 likes this.
  7. Hello there bud, sorry i never got back to you, I'm rarely online, I ended up taking it off the market as I was selling for financial reasons but in the end it wasn't needed, so it's not currently up for sale, but I had kind of lol, come round to the idea of not owning her anymore, so for the right price I would still be willing to let her go. I'm not on here often, best way to contact me is WhatsApp or txt, here’s my number if interested :smile: 07508397581

Thanks Corey