Recirc Valve

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by not normal dan, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Right guys just a quick one really.

This month I'm going to be fitting my 3 inch turbo back (decat) RS240 exhaust, airtec cooler, 630cc injectors and it already has a ktec filter.

Now I'm gonna be going stage 2 I assume at RS tuning with that spec but would you recommend swapping to a forge recirc valve before it is it something I can do after?

2. I'm in the same boat, haven't a clue what spring mine has.

Decat bought injectors this weekend then mapping.

3. This is it, I don't want to have it mapped and find either me standard actuator isn't quite holding boost then buy the forge unit and recommend spring and then have to have it tweaked again, failing that I suppose I could either give Paul a ring or drop him an email

4. Stage 2 requires a yellow spring in a Forge re circ valve, you might find it will map with what you have but can't say how long it will last.
    Best bet is to ring Paul, they should stock the valves and could fit at the same time if not to busy (not the nicest job when turbo is so hot though so Specky won't be happy)!

5. Lol tbh I'll fit in when it's nice and cool, only question can you change the springs without removing the whole valve?

6. You in theory can but trying to screw on square with a spring pushing out and not being able to fully hold it I wouldn't like to try!

7. Haha yeah I guess the treads really fine too