Recaro Sporster custom leather / alcantara £1650

Discussion in 'Car Parts For Sale' started by Semtax, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Recaro Sporster CS buckets seats that will fit Renaultsport Megane 250/265/275s and I believe RS Clio 197/200's too. These are height adjustable and have rear side airbags. £1650

They have just been re-trimmed in Exclusive black nappa leather and alcantara with silver stitching. The rear plastic shell and side airbags have also been covered in leatherette to improve their appearance and stop scuff marks. The finish is amazing.

Located in Ireland

36483967952_976773494f_b.jpg

35818312584_07bb484a01_b.jpg

36497395882_1c97491854_b.jpg

36271516300_d8d5feb259_b.jpg

ting_tong, Jimbob 2705 and Nigelo like this.
  2. While I don't need them, I must say, they look bloody lovely!

Semtax likes this.
  3. Bloody lovely!!

Semtax likes this.
  4. Ditto above.

Out of curiosity, where and how much was it to have em re-trimmed?

PM if you prefer.

5. Cheers guys. AT Autostyle is the company that re-trimmed these.

I would be interested in a set of Recaro Trendlines (to fit a clio 182) in exchange for these by the way.

6. I had reserved these for the past month for someone who made a decent offer but had to pull out due to funds.

Updated the price to reflect that offer: £1450 collected

7. Hope you have better luck this time with the sale. I'd have them from you, but I already know I dont have the money! :tearsofjoy:

Semtax likes this.
  8. Might want to update the price in the title and the original post, if you can that is.

9. Those are superb if my house sale doesn’t go through this week they are mine . I see they are £1450 now. Is it wrong to want a sale not to go through :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Semtax likes this.
  10. Provisionally Sold pending collection

11. What a pity but hope the house sale does go through absolutely lovely seats good luck if it falls through PM me just in case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. They are due for collection on the weekend but Ill let you know if the sale falls through Jon!

Jon Birkett likes this.
  13. Thanks for the interest Jon but these are now Sold.

Nigelo likes this.