Raeder Setup

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres section' started by Vojta.MHR, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Hi, is anyone here running a Raeder setup? What specs are Raeder setup? I know that they run stronger front springs but what rate? KW offer them a lot. Thanks :-)

2. The standard Clubsport front springs are numbered 70 - 170 & raeder fit the 110 - 170 stiffer spring. Rears are as standard.

3. Ok, thank you! Do you know about the rest? Geometry, weight balance..?

4. My car is stripped out, so the weight will be different to someone elses. Mine is 434 front left, 470 drivers side, 242 passenger rear & 278 drivers rear. This includes my weight of 85 kg. Diagonal it is 712 kg.

5. The rest is stock? What damping/rebound setup did Raeder recommend for the ring?
    My car has no rear seats and is around 1330kg without me and half a tank.

6. Front is 3 degree's camber , front 6 rebound/ rear 7 rebound. Bump front 4,:rear 5.

7. Swaybar is left stock?
    Do Raeder recommend any setup for other circuits? Ie like Spa... even surface?

8. Stock anti roll bars. This was a ring setup, so that was the way it was set up. Never spoke about other tracks.

9. Did you speak with them about tire pressures? How much front toe out?
    Thanks a lot for great advice! :-)

10. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Raeder run specific damping in their Clubsports so settings won't mean much unless you have their spec Clubsports

11. Can anyone else upgrade the valving? Raeder doesnt answer mail, phones.. Springs are an easy job..:-)

12. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

I doubt it but worth an email to KW and see what they say. Might have a deal with them to be the sole people that can get it.

Tey Manthey if you can get a response from Raeder, since they are the same company now

13. how about the rear camber? I am in contact with APMotorsport to get ats gtr wheels (raeder cars run them) and they suggested to run a bit of rear camber to fit those 9x17 et42 in rear arches.

14. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

-2 or so will be fine

15. Doesnt it ruin the willing to turning? I’ve read here that raeder setup use all stock rear axle.

16. I finally got in touch with Raeder (Manthey). They upgrade rebound valving and suggested not to change the valving but springs only. 90% of performance gain is made by springs they said.

FYI there is a price list VAT included:

17. Did you follow this up? I am looking to re-setup my KW Clubsport Megane 3.

18. Nick

Nick RSM Moderator