R26R spec clutch is the 1.9dci clutch. (Helpful info)

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by Naith, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Naith

Naith RSM Admin

What are the best prices people are getting for the R. specific clutch?

Got the SMF, so before i get the clutch I'm just seeing the price I've been given is competative.

And how much is true about the clutch just being a diesel clutch off another Renault model (diesel Scenic iirc) just put on the R and bumped up...?

Thanks.

2. Gavin.

Gavin. RSM Admin

Best prices for R26R spec clutch? (Interesting info too)

Lol if so , it's all about the diesels

3. Naith

Naith RSM Admin

Fred said he'd seen something on a foreign forum about it being a diesel spec clutch, im holding off for a day or so to see if its true. I got a good price on the R number so either way im not too bothered.

4. Gavin.

Gavin. RSM Admin

Best prices for R26R spec clutch? (Interesting info too)

Funnily enough part number 302 050 667 R comes up on plenty of foreign websites as clutch for a 2.0 dCI grand Renault Scenic/megane

5. Naith

Naith RSM Admin

and so the plot thickens....

6. What is the price difference?

7. I'm fitting a diesel clutch to mine if my current one ever starts to slip. It's in my shed so will have a look at what number is on it.
    Just noticed you are going smf.

8. Damn I'm about to have this diesel clutch fitted to mine. I've just tried searching for a scenic clutch on RPD but nothing comes up on the website relating to the clutch.

The last price I heard from Ads before he moved was the .R clutch was £150. Im not going to ask how much a Scenic clutch is tho..

9. *Meeant to say im fitting the .R clutch not the diesel

10. I'm sure the 2.0 diesel clutch is 250mm instead of 240mm.

11. Naith

Naith RSM Admin

Hmmmm i've been quoted more than what ads apparently charged (and thats from a mate i can trust) so I'm guessing Renault have just thought 'fcuk it' and raised the price?

12. These were the prices ads quoted me back in April mind , so may have changed now he left.

R26.r (ph2)
    -Clutch £150
    -Flywheel £516
    -Slave c £114

13. I did look into this ages ago and did a thread

if you dare to go on the old forum!

14. [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]302050667r

clutch is exactly the same as the dci 130 (1.9) clutch bar the premium price you pay when asking for an R26R clutch
    [/COLOR]

15. Naith is the SMF you got from TTV and part number '1474' ?

Anyone have the part numbers for the slave cylinder?

16. I paid about 126 for mine

17. The . R/ diesel clutch will be a mild upgrade. The only difference will be the vibration damper springs will be beefier than on the petrol friction plate

18. I ordered a valeo one from Ecp using my Reg,

19. Nice 1 - cheers Dan

20. Naith

Naith RSM Admin

Yeh my slave will be ECP. As far as the number it issss (I'm looking as I type)...

[​IMG]

1474 yeh!

21. Naith

Naith RSM Admin

You hooking a brother up?

22. From Renault Wolverhampton of Ads at the time, those guys still do me good deals

23. Naith

Naith RSM Admin

Ahh ok. Well seeing as I put Ads on the forums you'd hope they'd sort me out too! I'll give them a bell later or get Fred to sort it and I'll head down this week.

24. There may of been some price hikes, either way see if you can cross refer the part number and buy direct from LUK

25. Luk pn: 624331609 please confirm yourself though

@Naith how much does the flywheel directly from ttv cost?

26. Naith

Naith RSM Admin

I paid a chap 300 plus 10 pound postage. He was a bit of a ballache to deal with though.

27. Directly through ttv?

28. Naith

Naith RSM Admin

No. I don't think you can deal with them direct.

29. Sorry to bump a old thread but I'm in the market for a new clutch.

That part number leads to a 2 piece 240mm clutch kit, I assume 1.9 DCi one BUT this clutch is sprung. The megane r26r clutch is unsprung (which I assume the sprung one wouldn't work with the r26r SMF).

I want to use the TTV single mass (from rstuning) and a r26r clutch, has any one found the cheapest place to source the clutch?

30. the clutch isn't sprung, it's probably just a wrong picture

31. I thought that as some other websites have a different image, worth mentioning though. Where is the best place to buy that clutch?

32. Don't know for the UK mate, i'm in The Netherlands

33. For the clutch and slave etc, best would either be by calling Renault Wolverhamptom Parts Dept - and say you are a member on here,

Or from renaultpartsdirect online......

34. You can also get them in Sachs if anyone prefers - 3000951918