R26r remap

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by eddshort, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Just had the r reset up by Steve at pve
    Near chard Somerset great chap very helpful
    New ti exhaust and de cat from cgr
    Ran 264,8 Bhp and justshort of 300ftlb of torque ,Steve used rs tuning map and adjusted as required car runs a lot better pulls well
    Highly recommended if you are in the southwest and need a dyno remap or engine work 8f9aebffbccb5217b735891f12619fee.jpg f33ac6a0ff8e33bf55682200510368cf.jpg ed9c220195170a973591c2ddb08fd804.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RossoCS and Feirny like this.
  2. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Videos of that exhaust!! Stunning!

3. Exhaust looks like an awesome bit of kit!

4. Interesting, are they partnered with rstuning? How come they used their map as a base?

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

5. Pretty sure they stole it and are reusing it on customers cars....

6. Nah I spoke to them as they are closer to me than rstuning.

They log it on their dyno send the logs to paul at rstuning and he alters the calibration - said it takes a few iterations (normally about 3 or so he said).

So appears to be in partnership

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

7. Fair enough, so Paul tuned it instead of them :smile: they just operated the dyno.

Anyway, in the end the only thing that counts is the fact you're happy with the result!

8. matt e

matt e South East RSM Area Rep

does the exhaust not need a flexi?

9. cgrautomotive

cgrautomotive RSM Trader

It does have a flexi, uses a bowl gasket type flexi :blush:

However this is a little overkill as engines that have the lower tie mount uprated to a vibratechnics or similar don't need the flexi, we have Ti systems fitted to Mk3's without flexi's that have taken loads of abuse with no issues

matt e likes this.
  10. Is that running with the standard IC or uprated?