R26R Nice example

Discussion in 'eBay Items, Pistonheads & Autotrader Ads' started by dinn, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Shame it hasn't got the cage.

2. baz88

baz88 Banned

looks nice in black would like to c it with red alloys

3. High miles, modfied heavily, and no exhaust or cage?

Think it's pricey for that lol.

4. Modified heavily?!

5. Think he is talking about the 277bhp, which is well above std. Stage 1 gives around 250bhp.

No cage or Ti exhaust will remove it from most buyers shopping list. Wheel colour is subjective.

6. I'd say that's an error as there is no mention in the actual ad it's self 227 yes but not 277

7. Valid point, it doensn't say anywhere about modifications!

I paid £15k for a White one, red wheels, with R888's, Cage and ti on 14k in 2012.

8. Ti is a must on theses cars! The noise is just magnificent!

9. slightly as they are lighter. But generally they aren't as the owners don't wish to bin the 15k+ car, where as you can now pick up a cheap r26 for sub 5k.

I know which id rather ditch into a wall.

Could have a much better r26 for the same price as a .r

10. And this one without the Ti zorst or cage is practically an R26 minus the back seats and a couple of buckets.

11. Yeah but you're missing the point here.........That's just like saying anyone can go out and buy a clio for £1k and stick a v6 in the back for another couple of grand so why buy a clio v6?

12. You could, but the R26 will still be worth feck all, even tho you would have spent a fair bit of money on it, where the .R will always hold decent second hand price.