R26 wheels

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Ren225ultrablue, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Hi, looking for a set of R26 wheels for my ph2 225 lux. Already have a set on the car, but looking for a spare set to refurb and powdercoat in glacier white. Ready painted set also considered as is p/X with my set against yours if ready done.

2. Hi mate, you still looking for R26 alloys?

3. Hi, yes. Been off grid for a fortnight! What have you got fella?

4. Set of 4 R26 18” in grey, with 235 tyres on, the wheels could do with a re-furb and one of the tyres is u/s. Any good to you?

5. Just looking for rims to refurb. I've got rainsports on mine atm with a new set of pilotes spare. How much for the rims and how bad is the curbing/rash on them. Want to get a set powder coated white, so will have to add £300 to the cost of what you are selling yours for. Location is important as will probably collect.
    Cheers.

6. PM me your number mate and I’ll WhatsApp you some photos if that helps?

7. I’m in the Bristol area, happy to post them to you at cost via Paisley freight, £200 posted or £150 collected with tyres

8. £200 shipped sounds ok depending upon condition, obviously. My number is 07884471234. Please send pics there. Cheers.

9. Got a set powder coated in yellow
    Freshly done
    With some Dunlop slicks on if any good
    Nr Leeds £350 42ed718943cf05f0f1b0d8085139d664.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Very nice, but unless on the track, would look a bit odd with my ultrablue paintwork. Cheers anyway and good luck selling. Very good price as a package.

11. Thanks pal
    Thought they would look nice against UB
    And yes slicks are for track - ONLY [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Are these still available?