R26 Seat swap?

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by BanjoSwango, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Hi guys, I'm new to the forum. Bought this about a year ago, Plenty of work done since. New clutch/Flywheel, swivel bearings etc. Love the car!! Except for the Fixed bucket seats/ Harness.

For some reason the mentalist before me just bolted the vertical seat frames to the floor.. They sat offset and too low! /Dangerous IMO. I removed them and installed SW base frames and retro fitted a buckle, to use the 3 point seat belt. However, I cant use this daily anymore, as it is not comfortable sitting in traffic on the M8, or nipping out for rolls in the morning.. There is no denying, when i want these seats to step up, they are ideal! Feels amazing on the bends.

So, i am looking to swap my as new, in date Sparco Sprints with SW base frames, 1 harness and 2 retro fitted buckles + Cash for the standard Recaros with Rails etc.

I have my eyes on a set on Ebay just now also. Thought i would try my luck here 1st.

Cheers :smile: Ben

R26.jpeg

2. keep your eye on the facebook page for this forum,as well as the meganesport.net facebook page.Trendlines come up a lot on there.and they have a far larger user base than here..

3. Thanks :smile:

4. Hi,

I’ve just bought an R26 and want to get rid of the standard seats for bucket seats.

Do you have any pictures?