R26 Rear Beam Conversion for 225's

Discussion in 'Car Parts For Sale' started by Nickson, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Hi all,

Having finally lost the love for my Megane, and wanting to clear some space in the garage, I have my full R26 rear beam conversion that I was hoping to fit, up for sale.

The only reason it didn't go on the car, was I hoped to get it blasted and powdercoated before fitting - but never got around to it.

Kit consists of;
    R26 Rear Beam with ARB
    R26 rear beam plastic cover
    Brand new Renault RARB bracket & bush
    Brand new SuperPro rear beam bushes
    Used genuine Renault hardline brake lines
    Used genuine Renault R26 TRW rear calipers
    Brand new Ferodo MDB1770 rear brake pads with fitting kit
    Brand new Renault R26 rear discs
    Used rear disc hub nuts
    Used Genuine Renault ABS sensors (came with the beam, unsure as to condition)

Beam itself is in good condition - I've had this a few years now and was gradually treating any rust and then painting it myself, but lost any motivation and it ended up looking like it does. Ideally needs a blast and powdercoat to be perfect - but not absolutely necessary.
    The plastic cover is all good bar the fact it has lost one of the end pieces which has snapped off (attaches to near where the rear shock sits).

Rear calipers are used again, but in good condition overall and I was happy to use them on the car as they are without any paint work - pistons move freely and so does the handbrake mechanism - there is an additional carrier included as well as all bolts.

I am not wanting to break this down and sell bits individually, I want it gone in one go.

6QtEbz.jpg
    FZhdnV.jpg
    oosZGB.jpg
    D00ODz.jpg
    fCPc1u.jpg
    XkN1V9.jpg
    LvmmIf.jpg
    I am looking for around £400 for the lot.

Any questions, just let me know.

2. Will you be willing to ship it?

3. Sorry for the late reply mate.

There is a lot of weight and bulk there - I wouldn't really be comfortable with shipping unfortunately.

I'm happy to meet somewhere in lieu of the above however if that helps.

Cheers

4. Price drop to £350.

5. Would you take £280?

6. Sorry for the delay mate.

The lowest I am willing to go is £320.

7. Where are you based?

8. Again, sorry for the late reply!
    In Poole, Dorset.

9. Unfortunately, that's a 600 mile round trip for me so I'll have to pass :tearsofjoy:

10. Ha.. no worries mate.

11. Have u still got this?

12. Yes mate, will reply to your PM now.

13. Prov sold

14. Sold!