R26.r

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by dan.rb.r27, Aug 25, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Hello,

Tried this before but had no success. Hoping maybe the change in weather might be enough to persuade one of these out of the garages :wink: been looking for an R for what feels like a lifetime now!

I'm looking for a low mileage (<25k) car with no mods. Colour isn't too important but a rarer colour would be preferable, but car must have the Ti exhaust and cage.

Cash is waiting for the right car. Feel free to message me if you're thinking of selling up!

Cheers,

Dan

2. Seen a white one for 22k from targa Florio and a black one for under 20k. V rare and seem to go up in price every year

3. I know where there is a Luna grey one with Ti and cage , 40k miles though , will be around 17k

4. The one at TF is a bit steep given the mileage and lack of Ti I think, but they have been creeping up.

any more info on the LG car Steve? Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

5. caymanr26

caymanr26 Events Liason

white, grey or racing blue in my opinion - that lunar grey one sounds promising mate

6. having come to mine from a 996 gt3 and seen whats happened with values of limited edition Porsches generally, I think the R26.R is MASSIVELY cheap for its ability and rarity

buy now while stocks last ! this reminds me of the M3 CSL which has now doubled in value from 25k ish to 50k ish.... similarly sort of car.