R26.R, less than 36k miles, great condition £21499

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Flynny, Mar 20, 2019.

1. I have owned this car for 5 years now and it has been awesome, I absolutely love it, but it just doesn't really get used anymore so I am putting it up for sale to see if there is any interest. I'm really not too fussed about selling it as these are never going to lose money, in fact they are clearly on the rise at the moment so I'm not interested in any silly offers or part ex's!!

Chassis is totally stock, which is to say absolutely amazing, as anyone who has driven one will know, front tyres are brand new Pirellis, rears are very good Michelins, the wheels are mint and brakes are all good.

The engine has been sensibly modded, with a full Miltek exhaust, hybrid turbo, panel filter and larger intercooler, all done by K-Tec before I bought it, then I had larger 630cc injectors fitted and a re-map at Engine Dynamics which has given 300bhp and 295ft/lbs, it would comfortably have made more but we wanted to keep it safe!

It has been serviced with absolutely no expense spared, thousands of miles before it was needed every time, it had a cam-belt and water pump on age as clearly it hasn't done anything like the miles to need one yet. Yes of course I have tracked it, I wouldn't trust anyone who tries to claim they have one of these that has never been on track..., but I have always made sure it had oil and filter every few trackdays and all fluids changed at least once a year.

The bonnet is mint, unlike a lot of these that suffer from heat marking as a result of the turbo heat, I have lined that part of the bonnet with a Gold heat reflective shield.

It is number 008 which is pretty cool too, he's been mentioned in a few Bond films!! :-)

I have put it up for sale here first, see if any enthusiasts want it! Any questions please feel free to ask.

Cheers

Flynny
    IMG_1320.jpg IMG_1325.jpg IMG_1324.jpg

IMG_1321.jpg IMG_1328.jpg IMG_1329.jpg IMG_1330.jpg IMG_1331.jpg IMG_1326.jpg IMG_1327.jpg IMG_1332.jpg

Poppaboost, tof73 and Mikeyjp like this.