R26.R clutch and flywheel part number?

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by Joe R26, Mar 17, 2015.

1. As above has anyone got the Renault part number for the later clutch and dmf from an r26r so I can cross reference it with the luk part numbers?

Cheers.

2. I can get it once I get home mate

3. It's all good I managed to get them from Adam :smile:. Trying to track down the best place to buy them from! Adam seems to be the cheapest for the clutch funny enough. But the fly is like double the price from Renault than anywhere else.

4. Hi joe,

Any chance you could pm the prices and part numbers? I'm about to go 250 turbo, and I think clutch and flywheel might be next thing to save for!

5. A clutch from a scenic 1.9 diesel is meant to be the same and at the cheapest price. Do a bit of research. Also would recommend fitting a SMF.

6. Markblack@MRS

Markblack@MRS RSM Trader

I can do a full kit for £420

7. Mark how much is it all fitted from you? About to book in with rstuning for power upgrade. Not sure how long the clutch will last.

8. Once I've done the 250 turbo, I may need this mark :wink:

9. Markblack@MRS

Markblack@MRS RSM Trader

@chris
    It's £675 fitted with box oil as slave cylinder

10. Cheers Mark. Will be in touch when the inevitable happens.

11. Mark did mine., did a great job. Excellent upgrade.

12. Does anyone have the numbers the OP asked for? Im hunting around to see what the best deal is for the clutch and flywheel :wink: