Sponsored By:  

R26.R 53 nurburgring car spec

Discussion in 'Track Days & Track Driving' started by Steve1, Oct 19, 2014.

1. If you type in R26R 53 nurburgring on you tube you'll find a guy with user name highmaster53, Christ he can drive, just wondered if their is a way to email him and ask him what the spec of his car is, sounds like a Ti system that could be decated
    cheers Steve

2. Naith

Naith RSM Admin

Surely you can contact him via YouTube?

3. TimR26

TimR26 South Central RSM Area Rep

4. I've tried naith but can't seem to find a way to send an email, I've left a comment but he may never see it,

5. Just watched his le mans fight club, nice racing with some pesky M3's.

Sounds awesome, I even like the dump valve on it too. Must mean I'm a chav.

6. No James that ones not over the top , sounds just right mate

7. Put a link up to that one James, he's got quite a few, he clipped a bike on one of them , nutter

8. Proper stripped out too

9. TimR26

TimR26 South Central RSM Area Rep

Send him a message and it should send a notification to his email address.

10. Nice driving.

11. Haha James he drives the absolute shite out of it, proper throws it around

12. I can't see where to send him a message mate.

13. Wonder if I'm missing an option to send an email because I'm using an iPad and the YouTube app

14. I know. Got a few little jobs to do on my trophy tomorrow but i think i will spend all day watching his videos instead.

15. I read on one of his comments that it's 280 bhp stage 2 but not what's been done to it .

16. Should see some of his others dean , brilliant driver

17. Whenever you post a comment, the video owner gets an email.

He was there back in April when I was but never managed to catch up with him. I tried posting on a video but never received a response.

18. bloody hell, he doesn't take prisoners does he!

19. Liquidf1

Liquidf1 Forum Trader

Bit like you yesterday :smile:

20. Tell you what Martin , he would leave the sheep for dead , 2 corners and he would be gone, should get him to show the sheep how to get round oulton

21. ive seen on 1 of his videos that it's stage 2 done by DAR, Dijon 280 bhp, not to sure what their stage 2 is though as I can read French

22. Steve have you had yours mapped?

23. Yes when I first got it mate. Stage 1 260 bhp and 270 lbs

24. I haven't seen the one with the bike.

Can someone post a link to it please.

25. It's one of his ring laps James

26. Doesn't seem that impressive

27. Looks pretty quick to me

28. Haha, i owe you one for punting me into the wall, i was just about to set a new lap record : )

29. Highmast75 I'm guessing?

30. He was obviously driving like that because he was trying to set the time. Doesn't look like he even touched the biker anyway.

That undertake he tried with the silver beemer though? What was he expecting haha

31. Yep , he's a loon

32. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Certainly knows his car, Decent driving.

Going that hard on TF is always going to end in tears though

33. Turn your volume up you can clearly hear the contact with the bike

34. Definitely knows how to drive fast but what's with the frantic sawing at the wheel in some of his videos

35. haha brilliant - can't believe there's a thread dedicated to this guy, he's hillarious - seems to have learnt from his antics in that vid where he almost kills folk - there's one of him chasing a 991 GT3 on the ring - its entertaining for sure....

[video=youtube;Ubn3UdrVieM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubn3UdrVieM[/video]

36. I know he's a crazy guy but I do like watching his videos, he's a loon and it goes well too, I'm sure it's Dijon racing stage 2 280 bhp

37. yeah - preaching to the choir steve - I'm already a subscriber on his channel lol