R26 F1 Megane 2007 in Black for breaking !!

Discussion in 'Car Parts For Sale' started by R26AVA, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Send me your pay pal info and i will transfer the money

2. Sorry pal the rear calipers have been sold separately. if you just want the rear axle i'll sell you this for £150

3. Front left brake caliper available?

Thanks

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

4. yes mate im selling them at £80 each delivered or both front for £140

5. If it's in good working order I'll have it. Send me your payment details

Thanks

6. Bonnet release that goes through front grill ? Should have got one of you when collected R26 bumper mine is too short !

7. hi sorry I haven't got back to you, if tombee still want the exhaust he can have, I've had to get some other bits for the car so il have to hold off fun bits for a while! Cheers!

8. And I'm Dereham way in Norfolk.

9. All 4 door bump strips available?

10. @R26AVA How much for the wheels posted and do you have any photos of them?

What tyres are on them?

Thanks

11. Passenger side front wishbone posted??

Cheers

12. £85 delivered and my wishbone will have a brand new ball joint replaced before i send it to you. Thanks @Yorkie

13. Sorry did'nt see this post the wheels are in good condition 2 x wheels could do with a re-spray and the tyres are just budjet tyres but have at least 6/7mm tread on them. £320 inc delivery (sorry the only pictures i have are the ones i took wheel i was breaking the car and they wasnt clean)

Attached Files:

14. Are you still interested in the exhaust pal? milltex front + middle pipes & K-tec racing back box all with original placks !

15. Hi,
    How much for Milltek Exhaust System, with a k-tec racing back box?

BR,

16. £300 if you collect pal

17. Hey there, do you have a working driver side (offside) door loom?

thanks

18. Sorry mate, had to change my plans so not looking for exhaust. Didn't mean to mess you around.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

19. Still after bonnet release that goes they front grill from a r26 ? Mines to short on the cabby to reach

20. Pm'd you mate

21. No problem.........I'm not interested in the tyres because these will be used as track wheels. Delivery will be lighter without them.
    Are they just cosmetically damaged, no dents, buckles, cracks or repairs?
    In picture two it looks like the wheel has a big dent or a bit missing but it might be just the light and the angle of the photo?

Thanks

JP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22. matt e

matt e South East RSM Area Rep

handbrake mechanism ?

23. How much without the ballpoint replaced? I have a brand new one sat here waiting to fit.

24. Price for the o/s swivel hub complete and posted to Plymouth mate...and did you say it's had a referb?

25. I got one

26. hello buddy yeah got the handbrake mech £40 delivered

27. Hello buddy yeah i've got this available and its all been cleaned, re-sprayed and had that lower swivel bearing changed. i will send to plymouth for £120 inc delivery

28. Pmd

29. whats this ?

30. I messaged you but doesn't matter looks like you sold the headlights

31. yeah sorry pal both sold now. Cheers anyway

32. Pav

Pav

hi..any chance you still have your rad for sale??is it a standard one ??

33. Yes pal i have a standard radiator available for £45 delivered

34. Sorry it took me so long to reply ive been abroad. But yes i have one £45 delivered to you. Thanks

35. Interior door pulls with mirror button?

36. Pav

Pav

thanks..how old is it pls?does it come with a fan too??i have bought one but if it doesnt fit i'll pm you ..
    thanks

37. I'll do the complete Radiator with fan&motor delivered for £60. Message me and i'll get all your details. its off my 2008 model mate. In good condition

38. Hi,

Is the engine wiring loom still available ?

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk