R26 black 07 £4,800

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Yorkie, Dec 31, 2019.

1. For sale is my R26. This is the third of these cars I have owned. Bought in March 19 I’ve only done around 1000 miles in it. Shortly after buying I got a new job where I am working away and as a third car it just isn’t getting any use, hence why it’s for sale. For the same reason I’m not interested in any part ex’s ect. In no rush to sell, it’s currently SORNd and can happily just stay in the garage so please no silly offers.

I am only the third owner, the previous owner having had it for over 8 years and doing over 80k in it. Car was motd on 5/11/19 with mileage at 103,094 and has only done circa 100 miles since. Passed with only advisory for a number plate bulb.

There is an extensive history with the car which has had money spent on it whenever needed.
    The car drives fantastically, feels really taught and fresh. Really is a great example.
    The interior is in fantastic condition with no cracks or rips on the bolsters of the recaros which you often get. The rear looks like it has hardly ever been used.

Standard spec with the lsd, cup suspension, brembros and recaros.

sensible mods which add to the driving experience whilst keeping the car feeling how it should and perfectly usable day to day.

miltek cat back exhaust
    Gpi larger intercooler
    Forge hard pipe kit
    Induction kit
    Short shift gear linkage
    Ferrodo ds1.11 pads with brembro hc plain discs. These can be a bit noisy and there is also a set of nearly new standard discs and brembro pads that can be fitted or taken with the car.
    Braided brake hoses with rbf600 fluid replaced in the summer.
    Single mass flywheel
    Quaife lsd replacing the standard lsd.
    Remap to 258bhp and 282lb/ft

cam and aux belts done at 33k and then 87139 in April 17 along with water pump.
    Gear box rebuilt in 2015 at 76k. Quaife lsd was fitted at the same time along with new clutch and both driveshafts.
    Engine and gearbox mounts were all changed in the summer apart from the lower dogbone mount which is a vibratecknik one.
    Wheels were refurbed last year and are free of any curbing. 4 Goodyear eagle f1 tyres fitted at same time and have minimal wear.
    Replacement cup dampers at 76k
    Last serviced in the summer less than 1000 miles ago.

pioneer replacement component speakers and Sony Bluetooth head unit. Adapter for standard remote controls to still work.

cosmetically the car is in good condition for its age and polishes up well. There are however some marks and dings as would be expected for a 12 year old car. There is one larger scrape to the lower Right rear quarter panel.
    Genuine car, please message me with any questions. Located in West Yorkshire

2. What colour is it

3. Think the title gives that away mate! [emoji6]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

imprezaworks likes this.
  4. Yeah, it’s black

5. I do have pictures to put up but can’t find them on my phone at moment

6. Read fail.

7. 20191231_140240.jpg 20191231_140613.jpg 20191231_140622.jpg 20191231_140648.jpg 20191231_140207.jpg 20191231_140216.jpg 20191231_140227.jpg 20191231_140240.jpg

imprezaworks likes this.
  8. That looks and sounds like an absolute bargain! GLWTS, Ian

9. Spot on mate

10. Reduced £4500

11. Update. Car is still for sale. I’ve been using it for the last couple of months whilst I’ve been back home in lockdown. The car drives great but I’ve had a brief clutch slip A couple of times on full boost at the peak torque rpm. Doesn’t do it all the time but clearly it will need changing sooner rather than later. I’ve no interest in changing another r26 clutch so I’m reducing the price to £4,000 to reflect this. Car has a SMF already fitted so it’s only going to need a clutch kit which are about £150. Fitting costs will vary but I believe Mark Black used to charge circa £200 for fitting.

Will also be advertising elsewhere shortly but would prefer it went to someone on here as finding a straight honest r26 is becoming more and more difficult.

12. Update, clutch is booked in for 17th July at MRS. At that point I’ll make decision if I’m going to keep it or not but the reduction to reflect the clutch needing doing will be going regardless.

13. Clutch has been done. Price back to £4500 to reflect.

14. Car sold