R26 Back window sticker

Discussion in 'Exterior & Bodywork' started by Conoboy, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Hello!!

Does someone know where to get the sticker "2005 & 2006 F1 Champions" glued in the back window of the car?. Can't find any code number for it. It's funny because every other siticker is well referenced in CatCar.

Picture:

Attached Files:

2. Never seen one of those stickers. Are you sure it’s standard?

3. Yes!! Pretty sure it's standard but i'm not sure if it's a Spain only thing. A lot of Meganes have it, even non sport ones. Other R26's near me have it too aswell.

4. matt e

matt e South East RSM Area Rep

maybe it was just in spain?

5. If it was Spain only surely it wouldn’t be written in English?

6. Don't put any limit to marketing purposes haha. English looks cooler always hehe

7. I don't really know. I've been looking for the car old reviews and haven't found any sticker so far but I need to look for national reviews. Maybe national ones have sticker. Quite strange to be honest since a lot of meganes near me have it in the exact same position, even the 5 doors ones.

8. Did you manage to find out about these?

At first I thought you were talking about the round stickers either side of the rear windows.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/114492952681

9. I have not been able to find any spare for that sticker but funny enough, since the last time, I have seen them in a lot of regular base model meganes or even in scénics, always in the left lower corner of the rear glass :astonished::astonished:

danmc_82 likes this.
  10. Charming lol. Are they exactly the same?

11. These pictures came from a listed car for sale. This one only says "2005" because is a "R25" model, I asume.

Attached Files:

danmc_82 likes this.