'R on eBay - How Much!?!?

Discussion in 'eBay Items, Pistonheads & Autotrader Ads' started by Pipe & Slippers, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Nice advert loads of details

2. lol - uploaded from a mobile for £22k car - I think not.

Guy's put it in the brochure category too.

3. Am sure this was up for sale last year but it wasn't at 22k if I remember right.

4. Why has it got an after market exhaust if it's got delivery mileage

5. R26

R26

Also selling a ph1 clio v6 and a Bentley cont gtc. Looks like quite a car collection from the pictures.

6. If he gets the asking price for it, he should use some of the money to employ a secretary to write his adverts. Shocking.

7. advert is a bit light on info, price is a bit north of silly.

8. Its meant to have a titanium exhaust on it.

9. I don't know that it does have delivery miles - I'm just wondering how on earth he thinks it's worth roughly £6k over the going rate :eek:

10. I'd say 18k max for a good one with full spec :smiley:

11. It's not ti

12. Looks like ktec 3inch.

002: pearl white, red wheels, cage/toyos, climate,ti (RUK)

13. Seller has scam written all over him.

14. Dan

Dan

If it sells at that mine will be going up for sale lol. I think I looked at buying this car before buying mine and it had done 22,000 miles.

15. Ex-press car so hardly well looked after

16. Actually, yes, what am I thinking? £22k is about the right price. I'd accept that for mine. Any takers?

17. 23000 miles on it now

18. Dan

Dan

I thought it was the same car..

It went to live in France for a year or two, then came back to the UK. The gearknob was very worn and had the lower drivers door painted!

Must say though, I do like them in White, some times wish mine was another colour :worried:

19. Why is there a large gap between the bonnet and top of the front bumper. Badly fitted id say. Hardly a sign this motor has been cared for.

20. Looks like the bonet is not closed

21. Dan

Dan

22. To be fair to the guy he says it's very rear, which is true, just look at dat ass... it's why the Megane is famous :wink:

23. Liquidf1

Liquidf1 Forum Trader

Not delivery miles has over 20k on it, bonnet is lifted as it clearly has a trickle charger or the like running in (you can see the cable on the wing)

Like the press car comment all us r26r owners drive like miss daisy and never do trackdays.

24. If the comments on that vid are true, it's running 270 bhp as well, so not even standard.

25. 22k ill have 2 please.. NOT

26. Mine was an ex press car and it's service history is meticulous and the car is mint inside and out with new wheels, recaro seat bases, discs and pads and fresh oil in the book at 3000, 6000 and 10,000.

I'd say it's been well looked after...

27. they're not hanging about on that first section on the vid.

28. Dan

Dan

Looks like its Sold or been taken off!