PS4S available for 18"

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres section' started by Paddy80, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Just been on blackcircles and noticed the Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S are now available for 18's, about bloody time!

2. Good to know! Switched to the F1 super sports which I have been really impressed with. Would consider the F1s better than the standard PS4.

3. Have been since Christmas!

slightly tainted by the fact that you can get the Goodyear F1 Supersport for £100 per corner in the same size.

4. Might have to go against my Michelin fetish and try the F1 Supersports!

5. F1 all way for me now with PS4 on back burner. were great tyre until Goodyear brought the fight to them

6. Would you consider them much stiffer than PS4? I am tempted to get them aswell, but i am afraid of loosing comfort especially on bumpy roads. No track use at all in my case.

7. No need for concern F1 tyre walls are firmer but don’t seem to be in up/down movement only L/R cornering do you notice it’s a firmer tyre

maXX_CZ likes this.
  8. Just for the info...
    Just fitted PS4 on my GT and if GY super sports are noticeably firmer i am glad i didn't get them.
    On bumpy road it is just enough for my liking.

9. You running factory springs ?

10. Yes + i got GT (comparable to noncup suspension on RS). But i lean towards comfort for sure.