Project: MRS2: Full Integrated BPC2 Chip & Mapping Selecor

Discussion in 'Megane Projects' started by arno samimi, Feb 18, 2015.

1. BPC2, program cable for the laptop, placebo-plug (if bpc2 should stay away):

Ta77wt.jpg

BPC2 engine harness:

cLCxlG.jpg

BPC2 mapping selector harness (prototyp):

d8O3Sz.jpg

greater injectors:

0EFHWv.jpg

headlights bright wide adjuster on the left for the BPC2 mapping program selection
    (I have xenon, therefore I don't have it in as original):

N4BqY3.jpg

not used harness and connectors in the e box in the engine compartment:

xKrMOH.jpg

here the other ends comes out in the interior:

ueLPuZ.jpg

8DZyWD.jpg

made a new harness and supplemented with the com connectors of the BPC2:

445Igb.jpg

ykF56f.jpg

ykF56f.jpg

connected with original harness, where ends in the engine compartment:

hqovQy.jpg

ngpbvp.jpg

T5Addo.jpg

the BPC2 mapping selector harness goes also to the dashboard instruments (with not used original cables),
    to show there, which mapping program is chosen (follows later):

rjiJyz.jpg

here the used original harness to the headlights bright wide adjuster, now mapping selector:

1JBu3M.jpg

fitted the carpet again, the two com connectors end in storage compartment in the driver foot space.

the BPC2 chip is easy to operate now, and isn't in the engine compartment as normaly:
    so easy as to dock and undock an ipod:

QqLCs1.jpg

IkeSf5.jpg

mounting an original Renault connector on the BPC2 harness:

OReWzF.jpg

2. connected to the original harness in the e box, and the rest to the motor electronics periphery:

Gvb4S6.jpg

dixepV.jpg

changed the original injectors with the greater:

adlhMl.jpg

zILBx5.jpg

F7CdsJ.jpg

3mUzRw.jpg

qHNXBv.jpg

connect the latest pins to the headlights bright wide adjuster connector and mounted the switch unit:

3QbWMD.jpg

positon 4 I have mecanical blocked, because the BPC2 chip has 4 program places:
    0= original / 1-3= various mappings:

N02q2g.jpg

how I incidentally change and write the plans, it looks to me like this, finish:

83BjW8.jpg

3. I'm in ore of your work and ideas! Awesome stuff.. Never heard of the bpc2 is it like a remote mapping box? Where do you get the maps to put on it?

Such a great idea to use the headlight height adjustment switch...

4. Lovely work going on there - as an engineer I'd sign that off quite happily!
    I just hope for your sake the scuttle drains never block or that BPC module will be flooded quicker than you can say 'dammit!'

5. Nice work.. Where do you get the Renault connectors from? I need a headlight plug for a 250 and a mating connector to make a short breakout piece that must go in between the headlight and the harness.

6. Thats very interesting, whereabouts do you get those bpc2 box's from?

7. Excellent work there.Love the hidden features.

I'm using one on the steering wheel buttons to activate my boost scramble feature on my boost controller.

8. I'm being thick, what is it, what box and what does it do

9. The box seems to be a piggy back device, I'm just surprised it can support uprated injectors etc so i wanted to read up more on it.

From what i gather its fairly big across germany/ europe plugs into the injector harness and other bits and bobs so seems to do more than the usual +25bhp "chips" you got on ebay that tell your cars ecu its -20 ambient air temp!

Seems quite good having switch able maps too so you can choose if you want to potter around with less power or full on race mode for TD's etc

10. I'm still none the wiser, surpose I don't need one anyway

11. thanks!
    the maps you can put on with the bpc2 software on the laptop.
    yes, I wanted to have it discreetly. and no tangling...

12. thanks!
    no no, no problem. in the engine compartment it can get any worse... :tongueout:

13. thanks!
    renault connectors are a thing of its own! difficult to obtain. I usually go to renault dealer and take with old cable strands.
    Or I ask directly the plug manufacturer (Molex, AMP, etc.) if i see the manufactor code or number on the connector...

14. from germany, berlin

15. thanks! and yes, also nice gimmick if you can use the buttons on the steering wheel! :cool:

16. the box need the signals of both boost sensors, injecton time, and thus regulates the boost pressure.
    with various developed mappings matched to the most common hardware configurations (big intercooler, metal cat, complete exhaust, bigger injectors, bigger turbo),
    you can cover a lot. the mappings are stored on the laptop.
    Of course you can also individually on the dyno make a set up and get tailored mappings if you have a special motor conversion.
    i have a full exhaust with metalcat, bigger intercooler, injecors and hoses and a k&n air filter. with the bpc2 i have now 285-290ps. more is with the original turbo not possible.

17. Any chance of a link to the website/ company, I couldn't find it when I googled.
    I take it this doesn't compensate for the fuel readings? I e. You run out when showing 1/4 of a tank?

18. yes you're right, depending on driving style, you can roll it out below 1/4 tank filling.
    the best is, you log in in the german sportmegane.net forum and search for username "haitech".
    he's the man you need for all bpc2 things.

19. Finally got round to doing this. Can't wait to try it out now. Only set to 0.2 bar overboost for five seconds at the min but will change that to whatever suits it best.
    Might just have it set to 1 second so it only over boosts while pressing the button.
    [​IMG]