Project Cars time trial challenge

Discussion in 'Technology Chat' started by Jdrummo31, May 21, 2015.

1. Driver aids are adjusted in the settings in the main menu and it applies to all the game modes..

2. Ah I thought you meant like tuning setup. All off is always the fastest.

3. Nah just traction control abs ect... Makes it even more fair, plus it's more enjoyable

4. 1.59.970

Get in... Getting quicker lol

5. I totally forgot about this. Oops

6. Ok maybe not lol... Can't seem to match that time lol... I'll try one more time then I'm playing online

7. Stu

Stu

Been flat out at work, so haven't had much time for this lately.

Will try and get a few laps in this weekend.

8. 1.58.835

That's my best so far... But I'm gonna play online now lol

9. Got into the 1.54's!!
    f375b8b1c3d6699d4156be33bc1da3f5.jpg

10. How on God's green earth lol... You boys are seriously fast

11. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434818902.115229.jpg

Best I can get for now. Tyres go red before the end of first lap

12. That's the problem I have.. front right is red after the first long right hander

13. Just got to manage it with the steering input a bit and try and coax it into a bit of a controlled oversteer/drift. But that's why my fastest laps are within 1 or 2 of starting as well.

I won't be trying again though so unless someone beats Dannys time by tomorrow :smile:

14. The more I play this game the more I realise I will never be a race driver lol... Will keep practising though lol

15. Am I picking the car & track?

16. Right looks like it is me.
    Let's try something which should be much closer lap time wise.

Audi R8 LMS Ultra

monza GP

17. Best I can get...for now
    019d3555a8772e6a61d2df83935a2f58.jpg

18. I'm that's a fast time. Are you using a wheel? I can only manage a 1:49:7 at the moment

19. Crikey... 1.47... I'll try and give this a bash this week... See if I can get anywhere near this ...

20. No that's with a controller. I've finally got all the dead zone and sensitivity settings set up perfectly (for me anyway). Have you changed yours, because it makes a world of difference.

21. Yeah the car feels really good. Just don't know where I'm going to find that much extra time. Probably the chicanes.

22. I think they've changed the steering settings in the update, I can sort of catch a slide now if I'm super quick! Much better!

23. Woo 1.49.935 ... Took me hours to break in to the 1.40s lol ... Will upload the video soon ... Final lap I got trigger happy with the gears and ruined yet another good lap lol

24. My game has started lagging for some reason! Has anyone else had this issue?

25. YES!! Since yesterday. Even in offline mode. It's pissing me off lol. Makes the game unplayable. Glad it's not just me.

26. Fixed it! Go to the home menu and close all other apps by pressing the start button and quit and it seems to cure it!

27. 7f2357e2f528963bf44984cf0c71933f.jpg after 5 practise laps and 1 flyer!

28. I'm stumped with Monza at the moment, I thought I knew the track but just seem unable to get the speed right out of the last corner. I'm lagging about 5-10mph behind crossing the start line....

29. hers my video :smile: 1.49.935 (lap 3) took me hours... i'm so crap at this driving race cars malark. don't know where i can make up more time :worried:

https://youtu.be/ayJygNZS_Ro

30. Keeping it in the curbs:

[​IMG]

Will say if you wanted to you can basically straight line the second chicane, no idea wtf they've done with track limits. I didn't on the above but looking at some of the ghosts it's ridiculous the libertys the game would let you take...

31. Tighter lines and take more speed through the fast right handers. Also I'd stop ramming it off the limiter to slow the car down and use 1st a bit less because you don't get much drive out of the corner with it.

32. Cool.. Thanks for the tips guys... I'll see if I can get a little more off my time... The fast right handers what sort of speeds you guys carrying through there??

Ps.. Anyone up for online racing??? Lol