Prodrive Factory Tour

Discussion in 'Megane Media' started by scoobyr, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Popped up to Prodrive yesterday morning for a factory tour organised by renaultsportclub.co.uk

Really interesting tour at their new premises, so thought I'd share a few pics here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

First car you see when you walk into to reception is Colin McRae's Impreza, having owned a few Scooby's in the past and stood in the forest to watch to watch McRae in his glory days this was my fave car off the day, nice to be able to sit in it too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Nice! Some awesome machinery on display there.

Not a bad line up of RenaultSport's either :tongueout:

4. amazing cars!

That trophy-r looks wrong with black wheels. needs red.

5. Cracking pics Scooby!

Looked like a great day / visit!

Fantastic how they'll let you sit in the L555 BAT 1993 car! - my nephew (3) was allowed to sit in it back in May when they had a special colin mcrae tribute at knockhill - pretty sure its the same carbon recaros used in that car that are in the 275 Trophy - R (slight evolution but practically unchanged.)

6. Very good pics' Scoobyr, any idea where the owner of the white Trophy got his red graphics/decals from ?
    it looks great.

7. Apparently that Impreza is a '96 Catalunya spec, not much room in those seats though, a bit of a snug fit!

8. Cheers, mondeoman, red decals are standard on a Trophy-R.

9. Thanks Scoobyr, I live and learn. Anybody know of a really good source of decals ? I really like the look of something similar to that Trophy set.

10. Looks like a great visit - thanks for posting mate.