preparation / restoration megane r26

Discussion in 'Megane Projects' started by LoK28o, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Well, just this week I got the pieces that I was missing !!!!!!

now I stay a while at night, but I have little time. so work is slow.

2. This is the problem I had. and I don't like it. so a new one. but there is no stokc anywhere and 2 months of waiting

2020-08-05-08-25-19.jpg
    2020-08-05-08-25-25.jpg
    2020-08-05-08-25-31.jpg
    2020-08-05-08-25-36.jpg
    convertir gif en imagenes

3. so it is today!
    already on the way to your site. I hope I can start it this weekend, if I can keep the keys to the workshop
    2020-08-21-15-39-48.jpg
    2020-08-25-20-31-29.jpg
    2020-08-26-17-28-39.jpg
    2020-08-26-17-28-48.jpg

Agreen and manugtt like this.
  4. No lo pillo tio...Contra qué te pega la downpipe? Y no tienen en ningún sitio? Que raro, si internet está plagado de ellas.

Don´t get it man...What is hitting against the downpipe? Don´t have stock anywhere? Strange, internet is full of these.

5. NGK bkr8eix are the ones I believe lok.

6. Hey Lok,

Do you have a measurement from the back of the engine to the bulkhead? If not, could you take one for me as you start to re-fit everything? I forgot to take one when I took mine out! :persevere:

7. tube que darle con el martillo, y darle ese bollo. porque tocaba en el motor de arranque o puesta en marcha.
    segun que sitios, tiene un nombre distinto.

si hay muchas en venta. pero nadie tiene en stokc y todos me daban fecha para finales de septiembre.

I had to hit him with the hammer, and give him that bun. because it touched on the starter or starter motor.
    depending on which sites, it has a different name.

if there are many for sale. but nobody has in stokc and everyone gave me a date for the end of September.

8. Thanks a lot friend. on monday i buy them

9. sorry but i don't understand what it is: bulkhead? According to the Google translator, it says it is a bulkhead. and that word means: bulkhead male name The partition with which the interior of a ship is divided into compartments.

10. a little bit of yesterday

2020-08-26-18-20-42.jpg
    2020-08-26-18-20-50.jpg
    2020-08-27-09-13-56.jpg

Agreen and manugtt like this.
  11. Si señor!! En su sitio al fin!! Ya tenía ganas de ver esta imagen. No montaste la downpipe primero? Con el motor dentro es un infierno!

Yes Sr.!! In his place at the end!! I wont to see that image. Don´t you fit the downpipe before? With the engine in the bay is bloody job!

12. So the distance between the back of the engine and the steel frame of the car.

Great that you've got it back in place, shouldn't be long now! :grimacing:

13. si claro que la he puesto. por eso estado esperando como un mes. para poder montarlo fuera y no dentro.

si tu tenias ganas, imagina yo jajaja. el dia que arraque, se me caen las lagrimas

Yes, of course I have. that's why i've been waiting like a month. to be able to mount it outside and not inside.

If you wanted, imagine me hahaha. the day that starts, my tears fall

14. what exactly part of the engine and the car?

15. Around the turbo area to the back of the engine.

I'm changing my exhaust manifold and turbo, but didn't get the measurements at the rear of the engine to know how much space I have to use! Thanks

16. 2020-08-27-09-14-00.jpg
    2020-08-27-09-14-06.jpg

Attached Files:

17. tomorrow I try to remember and measure it. but I think tomorrow I won't be able to dedicate time to it.

the dog is sick and I have to go to the vet

18. Looks like its coming together nicely
    Just pulled my engine out today (again) the turbo gasket has blown out as the securing nuts came loose :openmouth::openmouth::openmouth:

19. Sorry to hear about your dog, hopefully they're okay!!

20. wait a bit.

I already have requested the piece that I comment on. in less than 1 month I would have to have it. I can send it to you and so you already have it mounted. you don't have to disassemble it 2 times

21. it doesn't seem serious luckily. but they have to operate it anyway.

He got a lump in his eye and they have to remove it

22. Nice one mate
    Sounds good :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

23. De puta madre tio!!:smiley::smiley: Ya me alegra Sergio, suena muy bien. A ver si no salen muchas cosas para ajustar y lo pones a rodar pronto. Enhorabuena crack!

Fuck yeah!! I´m glad Sergio, sounds very good. Hope there isn´t many things to adjust and it run soon. Congratulations crack!

24. well yes, it sounds perfect. no strange noise or anything strange.
    I'm very happy.

look what I already have in my possession

2020-09-09-11-04-20.jpg
    2020-09-09-11-04-24.jpg

25. muchas gracias. la verdad esque estoy muy contento. arranca ala primera y sin ningun ruido extraño.

thank you. The truth is I'm very happy. starts wing first and without any strange noise.

26. 2020-09-03-19-08-43.jpg
    2020-09-04-07-48-09.jpg
    2020-09-04-07-48-18.jpg

after almost an hour started.

oil change and look at the remains. very happy because it is very clean

27. Where
    When
    and how much
    and i want :sunglasses::sunglasses:

28. hahahaha I knew you would like it.
    Well, this cost me € 220 if you want I can send it to you. I'm not in a hurry and I can ask to have another one

29. Yes please, bit of a bugger that i have this afternoon just refitted my turbo and engine :tired::tired::tired:
    But i'm sure the engine will come out again in the near future

PM me your bank info

30. a little bit of filming

2020-09-09-08-09-34.jpg

rolling, I got these bugs. as long as it goes over 3000rpm.

df038: CALCULATOR internal electrical anomaly

df054: SUPERCHARGING SOLENOID VALVE CONTROL CIRCUIT open circuit

2020-09-09-17-21-46.jpg

Then I found an air intake clamp loosely. It could be that he lost air in that area.

I hope everything is that.
    I will also have to make a custom map. but of course without rolling it about 3000 km. cannot be thrown hard. to adjust the map well

after 150 km of filming on the bank.

I change spark plugs for new ones.
    One is a bit black, but remember that they are old and may be from when the engine broke.
    (I hope so)
    2020-09-10-07-37-18.jpg
    2020-09-10-07-37-30.jpg
    2020-09-10-07-37-42.jpg
    2020-09-10-07-37-47.jpg

the news, with 60 of space

2020-09-08-08-17-32.jpg

Conoboy likes this.
  32. I have a question. have if someone can help me or guide a little.
    Today I realized, rolling the engine a little on the bench.
    that the oil temperature is 130 degrees. And it seems like a lot of temperature, especially having an oil radiator.

any ideas?

33. Are you sure its getting up to that temperature 130 seems quite high just bench running.
    The engine has two oil warmers/coolers, one is behind the oil filter and the other is at the back of the thermostat housing, engine coolant warms the oil up and once its up to temperature coolant then cools the oil.

to get it too that sort of temperature you would need to be running very hard on track, or on a rolling road with now cooling fan

34. Right!
    I have a temperature clock and it shows me 130 degrees.
    and with the car started, without accelerating 110 degrees.

I think there is an oil pump problem, bad lubrication or something like that.

the compression of the engine is good, 12 kilos the 4 pistons and the engine does not blow through the oil dipstick or through the filler cap

35. I had a gauge on my 225 (mk3 engine) running 320hp highest temp i ever saw was 112deg that was on a hot day on track

36. for that very reason.

The temperatures that it has right now do not add up to me.

I think it must have something badly mounted or in bad condition
    :coldsweat:

37. There must be something wrong somewhere.
    how did you run it up to that temperature, was it on a rolling road or out on the road ????

38. on the highway at 120 speed and quiet, without running. walking