Post up your dirty pics

Discussion in 'Megane Media' started by nick197, Nov 29, 2013.

1. ^^^ impressive, my OCD wouldn't let me do that :smile:

2. Still looks sexy though!!

3. [​IMG]

4. Mine looked similar till Wednesday first wash in months Then after 2 trips to the shops and I left wondering why I bothered.

5. Goon returns

Goon returns Guest

Lovely that mate I'm defo getting a white or nimbus grey one defo best colours for the .r

6. When you get one do you plan on doing any track days

7. Goon returns

Goon returns Guest

Will have to see about that. I'd like to but I don't want to use it really I would like to get one with very low mileage and keep it low. I'm into detailing so ill probably just keep it in my garage and give it a wash and polish every few days keep it sweet I wouldn't want the sun light to wear the paint out you see.
    Do you do trackdays? Would you recommend them?

8. No I've never done a track day, I'm a little scared, hear their good though,

9. Goon returns

Goon returns Guest

Far to risky mate I understand your fear I'm the same

10. Get to Spa next year on the Renault track day or do Bedford I got my Meg on the wens and drove to Spa on the Thursday track on Friday and the Ring on Sunday and that was my second track day

11. Bit to hardcore for me that

12. Your best place is Bedford massive run of areas about as safe as it gets

13. Lol!!

14. Mmm to hardcore but yet you have an R26R?? :confused:

15. I'm a cleaner not a user

16. I do not understand why buy a Car that's ( a sports car ) and not use it for what it was designed for if I did not track mine I would just buy a diesel and save the cash

17. R26

R26

He does loads of track days.

18. Arrrrrrr thanks

19. my filthy beast, got the full works today snowfoam polished etc
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

20. Wheel barrow handles or what , those tips stick out a fair way mate

21. LOL thats a miltek system :smiley:
    i think its the slash cut that makes it look like that, its actually only around 8mm further out when compared to a std system :smile:

Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
  22. Mine has a Miltek system and it doesnt stick out that far.

23. just out of curiosity could you measure from the base of the bumper to the lower edge of the tip ?
    cheers :smile:

24. Not as dirty as it is now, but its the only photo i have.
    Winter is a complete pain in the arse!!
    [​IMG]

25. Winter just upsets me :worried: I've not had a chance to clean the car in about 6weeks, but as I work in the country I'm struggling to get the motivation, as I know it'll be exactly the same by the time I drive to work again once :worried:

26. mevype3a.jpg

Here's 1 of my R26. I'm happy to say that was before it had a full paint correction and valet.

27. Not a bad effort Andy :smile:

28. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What do I win?!

29. Ohhh mate thats filthy lol, I hate my car getting that dirty does my head in lol

30. I know. Trouble is I live on a building site at the mo. Even so, its not normally that dirty! Drove to a wedding in the middle of nowhere last night and the roads were filthy. Luckily there's about 3 layers of collinite 845 under that grot so it will just rinse off.:thumbup:

31. thats filth! lol

32. I feel a competition coming on....

33. Bring it on haha

34. I accept your challenge... (My poor filthy car)

35. Haha :smile:, Look forward to seeing your effort :wink:

36. Go back a page. Worse than that!

37. I want to join in on this lol a do motor way miles so my car gets really bad in a week a will get pics up soon :smile:

38. The more the merrier! Just don't let the detailers see us, they'll have a meltdown. Having said that I have to wipe my hands every time I've been in the boot. Which is annoying.Its properly minging now.