Pictures of my Meg in circuit i hope likes you!

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by Guilledippolito, Jul 17, 2014.

1. MicKPM

MicKPM RSM Trader RSM Trader

Yes!! Looks amazing in black but i'd like to see silver alloys myself. What suspension is that on?

2. Looks brilliant
    what suspension as above ? This a 250 or 265?

3. 3 LEDs per side. 250 unless 265 Trophy.

4. Third pic from the bottom going into the corner just looks so aggressive, cars stunning mate

5. MicKPM

MicKPM RSM Trader RSM Trader

Deffo an RS'250 with the yellow belts and Recaro's (I think 265's have silver belts) but it looks simply evil in black coming out of that corner like a stabbed rat. I've never been a huge fan of the black plastic in the front bumpers of the RS (My GT is colour coded) but with this colour it works very well and i'd still like to see some of the wheels. Black wheels are sooooo 2003 to me hehehe

6. The thing with black cars is they look better than any other when just detailed but half hour down the road every little grain of dirt is visible!

7. What does that Jetta/Golf do on a track? :-)

8. Agreed!

9. Looks great though in the pics

10. Thanks guys!! I have KW V3 suspensiĆ³n, these cars in Argentine RS250 only came yellow and black color. All with blacks wheels + recaro + seat Belt yellow year 2012.- in The front is a Jetta Will be eaten by RS hhhahaha