Pics of my new car.

Discussion in 'Other Automotive Brands' started by Lee in scunny, Mar 16, 2016.

1. A few of you will know that recently I got rid of my 2011 m3 & bought a Mercedes a45amg.

[​IMG]

i have had the a45 for a couple of weeks & it's a fantastic well engineered car. The acceleration is brutal due to the 4wd grip, the handling is good & the brakes are phenomenal. It only feels about the size of the Meg, it's a lot quicker but I would say the Meg handles better.

Pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

sorry for the poor quality iPhone pics.
    Lee

2. That's stunning Lee

Awsome mate

3. loving those seats !

4. What meg did you Have? My mates got a45 and on a run mines quicker but I do bloddy love these a45

5. Stunning mate, cracking bits of kit. The only marmite thing is the spoiler after seeing a few in the flesh, not sure that merc could have not done a better job with it and made it a little more subtle, but as I said stunning machine....

6. Very nice Lee I've only seen two about

7. Really? Your megane out runs the A45.
    Is your meg heavily modded?

8. absolutely stunning.

love it

enjoy.

9. Feirny

Feirny RSM Admin

Sublime Lee, love these.

10. nice car
    Love that M3 though, how was that? I'd love one.

11. Liquidf1

Liquidf1 Forum Trader

Congrats lee

12. Thanks for the kind comments. I still have my Meg & it's a stage 2 car.

[​IMG]

the Meg is quicker through the twisties but the a45 is quicker off the line but understeers quite a bit when you push it. The interior is comfy but very supportive & there are no rattles unlike the Meg. The m3 felt quicker but there was always that hint that the rear was going to step out when pushed.
    Lee

13. Lovely bit of kit the A45, my brother in law has one, it easily gets away from my 300/300 meg in a straight line, mega quick.

14. Not sure I could downgrade from the M3!

15. The m3 was coming up 5 years old & the end of the service pack was looming. I didn't fancy £800 services...... Also it needed new disks & pads & soon rear tyres.
    Lee

16. Love the R26R ! One for sale at the moment at KTR ! So so tempted to have a look !
    Hows your A45 compare to your old M3 ?

17. The a45 would kill the m3 through the twisties but after about 80mph on a straight the m3 would muller it.
    Lee

18. Naith

Naith RSM Admin

You're mad haha! Love it Lee.

19. You don't have to be mad but it helps.......:smile:
    lee

20. Love these. Great car!!

Merc is is the only German brand I would buy. Still the only one that's actually reasonably exclusive.

21. All beautiful cars u have mate, each has its place/day for driving

22. How very pleasant of you...