Part of Megane 3-Manual - Front bumper

Discussion in 'Exterior & Bodywork' started by oldschoolracer, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Guys,
    I´ve removed my front bumper of my MRS3 to get access to the intercooler. Not that big problem, but I`m not sure if I miss one or two fixing screws due to the fact that the pre-owner did tamper on lots strange things on the car and didn´t it get back to the original condition. For instance, he clamped the wiring for the headlights on wrong routing a.s.o.:sweatsmile:

I`ve got an english Manual for Megane 3, but on part 55 ( with exterior trim / front bumper removal) is strangely shown a Picture with an older car, seems to be a Megane 1....I want to have the part für Megane 3 RS to make sure what fixing elements are correct. On the Megane 1 pictures, they are definitly different. Could anybody forward this to me, no matter if German or English? Furthermore, the bumper seems to be a bit low, the gap between the Fender and the bumper connection is not perfect. Underneath the bumper, close to the lower headlight area, theres a small elbow bracket what can be adjusted higher or deeper. Is this to adjust the bumper in position?

Thanks a lot for your help :smiley: