Pace Intercooler

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by CKR86, Apr 18, 2017.

1. What's the general thought on these. Been mentioned to me a few times now. Are these any good. Was gonna get the Wagner but wasn't sure if I should maybe consider this? Don't know a huge amount about them to be fair.

Cheera
    Chris

2. I'd want to know this as well.

I don't think many people on here have a Pace IC. It has mixed reviews on the VXR forum but decent reviews on the Scooby forums.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  3. Thanks for the reply bud. I've heard mixed things about the Forge & Pro Alloy units being a little too big and blocking the rad hence why I was looking at the smaller unit so Wagner or Pace. The Wagner unit looks well constructed.

4. I'm looking at a Wagner one, which you can get for £535 from KTR/K-Tec.

But the Pace one is currently £419 on eBay, that's the cheapest intercooler that I've seen for a Mk3 RS.

5. That's what I found. I might be able to get a deal from David as I've been using KTEC for a while with my old Clio and brought the Meg 250 from him. I'll have to pop in and see what they say as they are on my door step.

6. I want to get a Wagner one for mine, only hear good things

7. Yeah I bought my Meg from him too, in December 2015.

Been after an intercooler for a while, might see if he'll give me a discount seeing I got my car from him. I doubt it but it's worth a shot.