OZ ULTRALEGGERA

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres section' started by frankie robertson, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Thinking of getting a set of these. Where is best place to get them ? Looked on OZ site, according to them, they dont do them for RS 250, but i'm sure ive seen some on here ?

Ta

2. I got my oz from wheelbase, came with bolts and spigot rings too.

3. Are they 18 or 19's mate ? I have the original 19's on, but cant find
    ULTRALEGGERA in 19's ?

4. Currently got original wheels , which are 19's . Cant see ULTRALEGGERA for 19's ? Should i be looking at 18's ? ta

5. Search for Ultraleggera hlt. They are available in 19" 8.5j 5x114.3 et38. Come in at £2165 for a set from Demon Tweeks

6. Et38 isn’t ideal

7. If you order them for Demon Tw**ts i hope you have better luck than i have had twice now, last order was cancelled due to not having stock and they say that there not being made anymore, the last bit is bull shit.

8. these ones ..?

oz_ultra-hlt-black.jpg

9. If Demon are shit, where do you guys get them ?

10. Keep an eye out to see if any come up second hand, 18” are much more common though.

11. Will 18's fit ok mate ? I have 19's on just now . How will 18's affect handling ? cheers

12. 18's will be absolutely fine, tyres will be cheaper as well

13. nice one :smile: used to stay in Derriford and Plymstock Ian, lovely city :smile:

14. Not been here for a while then :openmouth:

15. haaa..no mate. Not for 10 - 15 years..The Hoe and Barbican are amazing. Plus Dartmoor :smile: nice roads

16. Just too many roadworks and traffic lights

17. I ordered mine from Skidz in Falkirk, I'm sure they do mail order as well. Oz ultras and AD08R tyres.

frankie robertson likes this.
  18. Yeehaaaa ... that's just roond the corner mate :smile: will be paying them a visit

19. where ye fae evo ?

20. Up past Whitburn mate, used to work in Grangemouth.

21. Small world mate, that's where I work

22. Left the KG plant 6 years ago now. Good place to work, just some of the characters spoiled it. Good at the time though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk