Oyster grey megane 250 71k £7995

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Ldel13894, May 26, 2020.

1. Here is my 2010 megane 250 cup great car handles amazingly and is very quick in a straight line too. Reason for sale is I need a van, I have only had the car around 4 months but my situation has now changed meaning I need a van.

71k miles MOT until 19 Feb 2021
    Has full service history

brand new continental sport contact 6s on the front costing nearly £300 were put on 16/05/2020 rear has uniroyal rainsport 3s with alot of tread left. MOTd at the end of Jan with the only advisory being drop link which I have since done myself and have kept receipt for.
    Replaced battery 15/05/2020 which has a 3 year guarantee and have hold of receipt.
    Rear disc and pads replaced 09/01/2020
    Timing belt, aux belt and water pump @53k 04/06/2018
    Has upgraded airbox (have original to be included with sale)
    Remapped to 292bhp with Dyno print out to prove.
    scorpion resonated cat back system that gives it a nice sound that is not loud or droney.

Very clean car for the age and is the sought after cup model with LSD and red brembo calipers.
    Only slight niggle is the wheels have kerbing marks but which you'd expect from a 10 year old car!

Comes with spare 19" Steev alloy, original airbox and spare mats

Any other questions text me on 07881276540 and I'll arrange to phone call as I can't answer my phone throughout the day!
    Based down in Yeovil however travel back to North Wales so could meet in between if needs be.
    Would swap for a decent van - VW transporter/ caddy or Ford transit/connect

Attached Files: