Oyster Grey 250 Cup

Discussion in 'Megane Projects' started by scoobyr, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Really like the Gaiters, wouldn't mind that. Seems like Renault missed that for some reason. Yellow stitched the seats but nothing else.

I found my interior lights came out really easy, just have to slide it forward (or backward) i can't remember which was now.

2. Yep, drive you mad once they go!

I had the passenger side done last week as well, silence when opening the doors is bliss now :wink:

3. Cheers mate, very pleased with the gaiters and at £50 a good value little mod to lift the interior.

4. So, I just ordered a new car.......

Which means that this will be up for sale in the near future, if anyone is looking for a superb, obsessively pampered 250 Cup :smile:

5. Great news Andy! Always nice to move onto a new car. May I ask what the megane's replacement is?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

6. Another Megane mate :tongueout::smile:

A flame red 275 CUP-S.

7. Ooo nice! That'll look lovely once it's in your hands!

Looking forward to some updates mate

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

8. Cheers mate, just got to wait for them to build it now :wink:

9. Congrats mate! I'm sure you will be sad to see the 250 go but whoever buys it will be getting one of the best!

Have you ticked any options on the Cup-S?

10. Thanks mate :smile:

Haven't gone mad with the options, just one or two essentials :wink:

Recaro’s (Carbon grey cloth/synthetic leather)
    R-Link
    RS Monitor V2
    Rear camera and parking sensors
    Hands Free Keycard

Micky1991 likes this.
  11. Good for you mate! This will be epic to see [emoji2]your OG 250 made me fall in love with the car so much I had to get my own, I'm sure it will go to a good home [emoji1362]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Cheers jack, appreciate that :smile:

13. What happened to your meg, i take it it's sold now?

14. Yes mate, went back in May, replaced with a 275 Cup-S.

15. Do you have a thread for that? Don't suppose you need to make any changes though..

16. I did a new car detail thread in the detailing section on here mate, just after I got it.

17. Hey bud, wondering if you have tried out the new poorboys black wax, looks like it could have some interesting results on the OG's??

18. Heck of a thread revival but I now own this car. Bought back in September and its still in lovely condition and I plan on keeping it that way

DOOOOK and FatRS like this.