Other hobbies Nothing car related

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ianplymouth, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Nice! For me, is one of the most difficult instruments to play. I have many friend playing in metal or punk bands, sometimes they let me play in tests and I am a dead man with drums!!:sweatsmile::sweatsmile:

2. Nice, glad i am at the other end of the country young man.

How are you coping up there, isolation is 2 meters or more, 200 miles is a bit excessive :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Look after yourself, hope to catch up soon

3. My contribution.
    I have a small garden I enjoy but am too lazy to properly look after. Like sunflowers as they are easy to grow and look amazing.
    My main work currently is at some sports tv channels. I’m freelance so have lost a few shifts but not much. No live sport obvs so really, really boring.
    I have no other hobbies. I have 3 yr old and a 6 yr old.
    I like films. Not many horror but The Thing (Carpenter) and The Fly (Cronenburg) are both excellent.
    I’ll throw in They Live, Alien Nation and The Hidden as classic 80’s sci-fy.

manugtt and andrewjeffs like this.
  4. Hi Ian, hope you and the family are well. Martin has booked Track day for 3 August, so hope we can travel by then. Postman leaves anything he has around 900yard away at top of track, so never see anybody. Got a bit of a problem with the Wild Cat/ Pheasents,/hedgehogs/Deer/ Pine Martin/Buzzards, its that time of the year!.

5. that’s a problem I would like to have! ;-)

6. This!

Instead I have neighbours singing karaoke until 1am!

I've decided to go full sound wars and ordering a new set of turntables! Couldn't justify the £2k on a pair of 1210s after selling a pair 7 or 8 years ago for about £300 :persevere:

eddie ninja likes this.
  7. All good here mate, will see how things go i'm getting withdrawal symptoms.

At least you have fresh food available too hand :laughing::laughing:

8. Not when you have 2 Cuckoos around dawn to dusk, and for some reason 3am. I Think its just to annoy me, and to think, they will be here until beginning of July!.

eddie ninja likes this.