1. Hi what grade oil do the meganes use just had servuce light on saying top up oil

2. R26

R26

5w40.

3. Ok cheers get some from work tomorrow

4. R26

R26

I'm sure Renault recommend elf evolution which is semi synthetic. I use Fuchs Titan pro s.

5. evolution is fully synthetic

6. R26

R26

Damn, I was sure I'd read it was only based on their synthetic technology, and not fully synthetic. Oh we'll I stand corrected.

7. Go to ktec raceing they say use 10w60 only the best for the best 87 pound a bottle

8. Shell Helix Racing Engine Oil 10W-60 is a fully synthetic lubricant for ultimate engine
    protection and performance. Based on Shell’s extensive gasoline engine oil technology
    and wide racetrack experience, Shell Helix Racing Engine Oil 10W-60 has been tried,
    tested and proven under the most extreme driving conditions.

9. Naith

Naith RSM Admin

FLOL! On commission?

Carlube fully sun stuff is good, i used to use mogul 300v but Carlube 5w40 has served her well the last two years.

10. FLOL! How much!?

I use millers nanodrive.

11. KTR seem to be the most expensive place going

12. Naith

Naith RSM Admin

they are!

13. KTRtax

14. CJ_RSport

CJ_RSport RSM Moderator

Opieoils are good I have DCI so different but got a good deal on 7 litres of millers competition diesel grade

15. Gulf competition is also great stuff on par with fuchs titan pro s

16. I use shell helix ultra 5/40

17. I use fuchs pro s. It's the oil I used in my supercharged 306 so continued to use it. I just wait until opie oils have a sale and stock up.