Sponsored By:  

Nurburgring 2017 prices

Discussion in 'Track Days & Track Driving' started by StephRS, Nov 25, 2016.

1. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Are the JK not going to remain the same, ie the bracelet type thing as opposed to an actual cars like the normal ones

2. The website suggests a card with a QR code on open for the year as all the barriers will only use QR readers.....I think that the owners could have thought this through a bit better and spent the money on safety first (ie: safety lights increased and linked around the track F1 style, Marshall coms, etc for busy racing calender and TF) before focusing on more selling of T-shirts, other "I've done it" junk and Web apps!!!!
    Sade driving

Danith likes this.
  3. Just go on popular 'click bait' facebook groups and blogs for the t shirts and crap [emoji16]

4. Nuer confirmed that JK will not be done via QR. Doesn't help people that don't have a JK, but should be some relief for people that do.

5. If that's the guy from driftworks, that nearly bankrupted him from fighting that case and it was more around the fact they tried to claim he was racing despite being 4 up, not wearing helmets, not in a caged car, and him having a race license so why would be be doing that on the ring... it wasn't a "you're not insured" case, but was one of a few that started the underwriters refusing to reinsure the policies

btw i'm not saying anyone shouldn't do it

for those talking about prices... sorry if you feel it's gone off-topic, but there's not really much to discuss is there?
    the price is the price, there's an app and... er.... that's it

@R26Man - they've already announced a way of generating a new code if you think yours has been cloned, or if you want to do it routinely. Look at Bridgetogantry if you want all the news as Dale's really hot on updating stuff

By all means split the thread - hopefully the info would be useful for people searching on the forum.

ultralight likes this.